The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

butthead7
I don't belive that. Barack Obama has british heritage and many people believe the european union could become the prominent superpower in the world within the next few decades.

All the more reason to get involved with it then :tongue:
Reply 21
Renner
USA, they have bigger guns and there not French

ha love the sig.
and the americans are also not italian, or spanish, or german, or swiss, or dutch.
i guess i'd prefere USA as they are more like us culturally, but europe is on our front door.
but why not have both?
Reply 22
DrunkHoboGuy
Can't remember off the top of my head but what the swiss have done is very clever.

An obvious one though is getting in the EU+ Swiss airport line -.-

ahaha. They don't even have that everywhere. Anyhoo, I always travel with my british passport too (Dad's swiss, mum's english)so I just go in whichever line is shortest - especially if you've been on a flight within Europe, it's actually very often quicker to go in the international line :woo:
Reply 23
Europe.

The US will come to our aid anyway when we need military muscle (to protect their own economical interests in Europe).
Reply 24
EU Ftw!

:awesome:
Reply 25
USA anyday
USA.

I always support them in the Ryder cup. Hopefully they'll defend it.:biggrin:
The E.U. promised members a 'Golden Future' it couldn't deliver (at least not yet).

And in responding to the current global economic crisis, Europe has been tentative at best.

So the smart money remains on the Americans (who receive bonus points for admiring all things Brit).

Also, Americans have much better music, and Brussels smells like piss.

(there...i said it) :redface:

I don't belive that. Barack Obama has british heritage and many people believe the european union could become the prominent superpower in the world within the next few decades.

Isn't Obama's British heritage composed of Irish people and tortured Kenyans?

Latest

Trending

Trending