Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
it's part of the game.
There's four possible options

SPLIT - SPLIT
SPLIT - STEAL
STEAL - SPLIT
STEAL - STEAL

which means that the only way you'll walk away with any money is if the other person says split.
That means you've got a choice to walk away with either 50% of the cash or 100% of the cash.
That's why you should always go for steal, because at least then if the other person picks steal, you don't get ****** over
Reply 2
If I did that I'd split it after.
Seems like a bitch to me, although I guess it's part of the game. But honestly, people are so greedy. As if £50K wasn't good enough for her.
Reply 4
randomgirl
Seems like a bitch to me, although I guess it's part of the game. But honestly, people are so greedy. As if £50K wasn't good enough for her.

maybe she thought he was going to steal.
Beef_Eater

Maybe. I guess she was either insecure or a bitch :tongue:
eek. greedy.
Reply 7
Game theory sucks. It says you should always choose steal in this case and harsh as it is, she made the right choice.
Reply 8
Good on her.
Reply 9
spex
Game theory sucks. It says you should always choose steal in this case and harsh as it is, she made the right choice.

Well not really. Yes stealing means you will not get ****** over. However the game involves developing trust and therefore people may split.

Personally I'll make the opponent swear on their life that they wont steal.
Reply 10
If both people steal though nobody goes home with anything. She played the game well and fair enough. Im sure the 50K will remove any bad feelings.
Beef_Eater

I doubt it, he looked so sincere when he was saying "I promise you I will split".

I couldn't do that, not if he'd looked me in the eyes like that.

Some people are mean :frown:
Reply 12
SoapyDish
I doubt it, he looked so sincere when he was saying "I promise you I will split".

I couldn't do that, not if he'd looked me in the eyes like that.

Some people are mean :frown:

but the thing is...if you want to steal, isn't that what you would say and do too?
Reply 13
I would have split her if she did that to me.
Reply 14
wow pretty even poll.
Reply 15
I was just thinking though . . . isn't a verbal contract binding in England? And they both agreed to split, couldn't he sue for breach of contract or something (especially since it was recorded)?
Reply 16
Good on her.
Reply 17
Blátönn
I was just thinking though . . . isn't a verbal contract binding in England? And they both agreed to split, couldn't he sue for breach of contract or something (especially since it was recorded)?

we would have to ask the lawyers that.
Reply 18
Blátönn

No.
Good on her. Its part of the game. Feel sorry for the man though.

Latest

Trending

Trending