The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Could tell she was gonna steal, was written all over her face.

She did well,, feel for the bloke though.
Reply 41
There are some very melodramatic people on here! If it wasnt ok for her to steal, that wouldnt be a MASSIVE part of the game now would it?

If people split all the time, it'd be a damn boring show. She played it tactically and won, she did the right thing as far as I'm concerned.

And who cares if she broke his 'trust', if she earnt it in, what, 3 hours that it takes to do filming, then he deserves to be taken for a ride.

And if you still think its wrong, blame capitalism. :P
Reply 42
I woulda put my golden balls in her mouth till she gave me half
Reply 43
tommm
I'd say "look, I'm going to choose steal no matter what. If you let me have it, I'll give you 1/3 of the money, if you try and steal, you'll get nothing. Which do you want?"

i'll say the same thing back to u but say i'll give u £100 more than a third.
Reply 44
******* slag ho bitch. How could someone be so greedy.
Reply 45
I hope everyone that knows her IS disgusted. UGH.
Reply 46
I hate her for doing that lol, not fair
Reply 47
He shouldnt have been such a wimp tbh. Do have sympathy though, I'd be gutted.
Reply 48
what a bitch. I would have thrown my golden ball at her face.
Reply 49
NoHands
what a bitch. I would have thrown my golden ball at her face.

:laughing:

Yeah she looked so smug with her hideous little horsey face.
Reply 50
Yuffie
:laughing:

Yeah she looked so smug with her hideous little horsey face.

the fact that she was crying and pretending to be sad did it for me... sly w*****
Reply 51
What a bitch!
She was really harsh

But that means she played the game well
Reply 53
Good on her to be honest, I'd do exactly the same. Guy was pretty much asking to be screwed over.
Not very fair of her but that guy was gullible to think that someone he'd known for such a short time would give up 50K for him. She made sure he promised to her he'd play split without her ever directly agreeing to do the same. Ruthless but what does she care, she's 100K up
Reply 55
Danielle89
Not very fair of her but that guy was gullible to think that someone he'd known for such a short time would give up 50K for him. She made sure he promised to her he'd play split without her ever directly agreeing to do the same. Ruthless but what does she care, she's 100K up

I can understand if its a small amount but 100K is too much to do that.
Reply 56
How is she a bitch, it's a game, thats the idea, the game would be pointless otherwise, people are going to screw people over, its 100k!
It's part of the game. I don't see why anyone would say split, to be honest.
Hahahahahahahaa.
It's cool. Wouldn't like to be the man though...

Latest

Trending

Trending