The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
squeak
stfu.

Wow. You sure got me good! :tongue:
Reply 21
Did you not read it in the Daily Mail? "Orwellian Government database to collect vomit DNA of innocent people"?
Reply 22
I'm sure they'll appreciate it's better out than in
Reply 24
Bobo1234
I puked up all over a pavement in Edinburgh once and the police did nothing...but it was in the middle of the day, I was 6 years old and had a stomach bug :biggrin:

:awesome:
Reply 25
Anonymous
Mods: Please keep anon or delete. Thank you.

Guys, I was just wondering that if you are sick in the street after a night out, what happens? I mean if you get home and everything without the police seeing but do they then take dna from it or is it just washed away by the rain or cleaned up by street cleaners? This is probably the most ridiculous question ever, but just wanted to know as am scared that they do! Thanks.

Nothing. The police have got better things to do than taking samples of someone's vomit.
Reply 26
They let the dogs sniff it. Then they hunt you down and tear you to pieces. That'll teach you to puke up in the street you filthy criminal bastard.
Reply 27
Yusuf.T
NOTHING. duh.

they just drove past in their car. My little chavvy moment is so common place these days that theres nothing that can do.

They didn't do ANYTHING you retard.
Yusuf.T
well when i puked up in central london, they didnt do nothing..

i was singing mariah carey 'touch my body' walking around stumbling etcc and the police saw me and didnt do **** all. they just looked on and walked away. I even got offered budd with them nearby and again nothing.

You drink!? I thought you're a muslim!?
Pedsdude
The police have got better things to do than investigate who was sick in the street...

To be honest, that'd probably be more productive than some of the stupid things they have to do nowadays.
I'd rather the police tackled more serious crimes instead of who went out on a pukefest Friday night/Saturday morning. Although if they catch you doing it and you're obviously wasted they may make you clean it up I think.
I was sick twice in my mate's road the other night, worst part was I was on on my way to start drinking. I don't have a clue why I was sick!

Just try and be discreet about it; I was sick last month from drinking, did it around a quiet corner then went to the next place. You feel so much better after you've been sick.
Haha to be honest, there must be something really wrong with the world if the police are spending time rifting through vomit rather that fight crime

No, they don't take dna from it
Vomiting on myself and the street is my democratic right.

I pay tax which pays the council to build and maintain those streets.

Infact, I'll go one step further - puking on the streets is good for the economy and keeps both street cleaners and internet forums in business.

It is undeniable.
I puked in the street once when I had a stomach bug not all that long ago, of course I didn't realise I had a bug. I was on a packed bus, felt a bit woozy, got off for some air and blew chunks as close to a drain as I could aim.

Unfortunately it was right outside a cafe. Probably put a few people off their breakfast... But I never got into any kind of trouble.
numb3rb0y
To be honest, that'd probably be more productive than some of the stupid things they have to do nowadays.

True, true!

A friend of a friend was fined £80 for urinating in public after a night out.
sprout.
The gov'ners will clearly bust up yo' ass if they find your puke on the street.

...they wouldn't. Street cleaners will just wipe it away. Job done.

Or if you puke in a shop doorway or somewhere like that, then it's the people who work there who have to clear it up.
Reply 37
Trigger
They didn't do ANYTHING you retard.

I DON'T care you fool
Reply 38
Gangsta Boogie
You drink!? I thought you're a muslim!?

yaaarsh i indulge in a drink now and again.
Reply 39
Don't be so perfectly fatuous.

Latest

Trending

Trending