media4less2002 (-79)
johnny35-half (-45)
walterhoefling (-44)
mario23g (-26)
ange!demon (-42)
murano1_de (-62)
grannyvon10 (-19)

Fast, friendly and honest :tongue:
LOL... Oh the buyers are utter idiots, all that negs and they still went to buy from him..... what idiots, they deserve it.
Lol, I'm suprised that his account is still up :O
Reply 4
Why did people continue to buy if they saw that feedback? :s-smilie:
Reply 5
did all these people not think to check his feedback before bidding on his stuff? If they don't then they're stupid, everyone knows that's the first rule when it comes to ebay
Reply 6
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
Oh the buyers are utter idiots, all that negs and they still went to buy from him..... what idiots, they deserve it.

Actually looking through his earlier stuff there's lots of pos feedbacks but yeah you're right about the last few (hundred!) people.
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
Oh the buyers are utter idiots, all that negs and they still went to buy from him..... what idiots, they deserve it.

Well they are positive, then they turn negative, although I would be suspicious due to the fact that they all (pretty much) are AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++AAAA+++++++

Reply 8
Surely the buyers could have done that chargeback thing if they used PayPal?
Reply 9
wow ... looks too bad to be true
Reply 11

Nice find :wink:

This was a comment left:

"Overall, 440 buyers; avg $300 each = $132,000. Sold 50 Kodak 6.1MP; delivered 1."

Yee-ouch!
Mr. Orange
Actually looking through his earlier stuff there's lots of pos feedbacks but yeah you're right about the last few (hundred!) people.

oh yes so did have pos. earlier... maybe he thought the new method of selling [i.e not sending any goods] was more lucrative :tongue:
Didnt the buyers look at the feeback?
Reply 14
Thursday, December 22, 2005

Has it been 4 years and they still haven't sorted it?
Reply 15
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
oh yes so did have pos. earlier... maybe he thought the new method of selling [i.e not sending any goods] was more lucrative :tongue:

A new method of selling? [i.e not sending any goods]

Sounds very lucrative! Do you reckon it works? :tongue:
Reply 16
They actually posted his address on that blog. I'd definitely pay him a visit
Reply 17
MissUndastood
Lol, I'm suprised that his account is still up :O

It's not. 'Not a registered user.'
Reply 18
Who's going to pay out serious money without checking out who they're selling to first. I mean after the 10th item surely some of these idiots must of got wind of him being a crook?
Haha, epic fail!
The people must have been morons to still buy from him with that feedback.

Latest

Trending

Trending