The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

How good is Queen Mary for law?

I'm considering QMUL for law via clearing since I missed my offer conditions. QMUL's rankings look great, but haven't ever heard anyone talking about it for law as much as other unis. So either its criminally underrated or there are some major issues. What do y'all say? I'm an international student btw.
Original post by SillyParsley
I'm considering QMUL for law via clearing since I missed my offer conditions. QMUL's rankings look great, but haven't ever heard anyone talking about it for law as much as other unis. So either its criminally underrated or there are some major issues. What do y'all say? I'm an international student btw.

You have probably been reading international tables which very much favour big city universities. It isnt as highly considered by UK rankings. The area of London isnt the best either.

https://www.bing.com/ck/a?!&&p=4a2e9fe90ab38758JmltdHM9MTY5MTg4NDgwMCZpZ3VpZD0zNjQzYjFiYS0yNzM0LTZlMzItMWRhNy1hMWNlMjYxMzZmYTkmaW5zaWQ9NTQ3Mw&ptn=3&hsh=3&fclid=3643b1ba-2734-6e32-1da7-a1ce26136fa9&psq=complete+university+guide+2024&u=a1aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cudGhlY29tcGxldGV1bml2ZXJzaXR5Z3VpZGUuY28udWsvbGVhZ3VlLXRhYmxlcy9yYW5raW5ncy9sYXc&ntb=1
(edited 8 months ago)
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2

You're right...I did some research and I am a bit apprehensive about the area like you say...specially as an international student. What other universities do you suggest for clearing? I have a good score and do not want to settle for something too low. But very little choice honestly....
You're right...I did some research and I am a bit apprehensive about the area like you say...specially as an international student. What other universities do you suggest for clearing? I have a good score and do not want to settle for something too low. But very little choice honestly....

You wont know until Thursday when clearing opens. Last year there werent any major universities in cllearing about 1/2 dozen RG universities for Law.
I am pursuing the international dispute resolution (online program) at QMUL and if you want to hear more feedbacks about the school, I am available for a DM :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending