The Student Room Group
MatthewH2009
I am doing a GCSE Physics ISA Tomorrow,
Anyone got any tips?

Thanks
:smile:

AQA? Core or Additional?
Reply 2
They're a doss. Revise variables a bit, but other than that it's basically common sense.
Good luck!
Reply 3
Revolution is my Name
AQA? Core or Additional?

Yes, AQA.
I asked my Physics teacher weather it is for Core or Additional and he said "Both"

Which I find hard to belive, It is a Heat Transfer ISA from the P1A Section so I assume its Core!
MatthewH2009
Yes, AQA.
I asked my Physics teacher weather it is for Core or Additional and he said "Both"

Which I find hard to belive, It is a Heat Transfer ISA from the P1A Section so I assume its Core!

yeah, if you're in year 10 it will be core. I did the same ISA last year. they are a bit of a doss, I got full marks this year in the Physics one without a great deal of effort. If you are going to revise, then just go over precision, accuracy and reliability, as well as all the stuff about variables. Is it the exam tomorrow? If so, make sure you're clued up about the investigation you did, and what conclusions it enables you to come to
Reply 5
WOW. what was i worried about?, I found it very easy :smile:, Lucky i checked through my work.. made a few silly mistakes!!! Thanks for the tips guys!!

Latest

Trending

Trending