The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

common_person
I mean when they act like they are the epitome of femininity, and any girl who isn't like them is a dyke and a waste of a fanny.

It's not that I'm jealous, because I like how I look and I'm crap at judging prettiness of girls anyway. But when they think they're all that, and act like they're special... aargh. It makes them look so ugly.

That make's them look ugly though.
Very few people find shallow, bitchy people attractive.
No matter how pretty they look.

Don't worry about it. ^^
stevejellyman
thats true actually.

I didn't need confirmation. It's pretty obvious.
Reply 42
Dumdedoobie
That make's them look ugly though.
Very few people find shallow, bitchy people attractive.
No matter how pretty they look.

Don't worry about it. ^^

i'm sorry but 99% of guys would.
and also, you're beautiful my love:biggrin:
stevejellyman
no, because you get confidence by dressing up and wearing loads of make up, and getting ur tits out and showing ur legs.
can shy guys do this? NO

I dress up, wear makeup and show my legs a lot and am pretty confident, but wouldn't act like a bitch like you seem to think all plastic girls are :confused:

Had a bad experience with one? :hugs: smudge her makeup or something :tongue:
Reply 44
stevejellyman
I hate them because they cover their face in make up to hide their insecurities.
I hate them because they treat people who they perceive as weak really badly, because they know they won't be able to stand up for themselves.
They just laugh and take the piss out of say an unconfident, not so good looking boy.. not thinking about his feelings.
And then they probably go home and sleep with their rugby player boyfriend.:mad:

:lol:
get rejected by any chance?

i have plenty of friends who wear loads of make up and do all the 'plastic' stuff, and guess what? they are actually really sweet girls and are there for me when i need them.
maybe its cos i'm not shy/ trying to sleep with them all the time, who gives a **** how much makeup they wear
stevejellyman
i'm sorry but 99% of guys would.
and also, you're beautiful my love:biggrin:

You don't count as 99% of guys :smile:
And how many compliments have you given girls today?
Sooomebody wants some.
Reply 46
Dumdedoobie
You don't count as 99% of guys :smile:
And how many compliments have you given girls today?
Sooomebody wants some.

oh yeah :sexy:
Creepy
Sombody is insecure/been rejected/jealous. Delete as appropriate.

This. My first thought when i read the OP.

I also agree with the person who said that if one of these 'plastics' offered you (the OP) a shag, you'd be all over them.

You come across as some pathetic little boy, who wants what he can't have, and anything he can't have he has to jealously slag off.
I bet those 'plastics' hate you, hate you staring at them.... ewwww, have fun with your hand tonight, cos it's all you're getting!
jeffercake

I also agree with the person who said that if one of these 'plastics' offered you (the OP) a shag, you'd be all over them.

You come across as some pathetic little boy, who wants what he can't have, and anything he can't have he has to jealously slag off.
I bet those 'plastics' hate you, hate you staring at them.... ewwww, have fun with your hand tonight, cos it's all you're getting!

:rofl: this comment made me lol
Reply 49
jeffercake

lol at least i have a big cock
Reply 50
I think people can do what they like as long as it doesn't interrupt my day :smile:
I'm pretty sure people laugh at me for wearing muddy converse and glasses and having wavy hair, but i'm happy and after my last exam i'll never have to see those people again :smile:

Anyway, most of the people like that just think it is attractive, in the same way I like wearing skinny jeans and long tshirts. It does not affect the person they are, really.
I may make a "Why I hate Essex girls" thread for lols
stevejellyman
lol at least i have a big cock

shame no one other than you is ever going to see it
Reply 53
johnbrown
shame no one other than you is ever going to see it

trust me, i'm pretty good looking, so once i gain some confidence (which is very possible) i'm gonna be destroying some pussy in no time:smile:
Reply 54
I wouldn't say i hate them, I just don't find plastic girls attractive in any way.
Reply 55
I do rather enjoy my blowup Palin.
What you will find is that real rugby players probably won't get the hot girls, because they will have bashed noses, ears etc. and will end up looking pretty ugly. The 'rugby players' you were talking about just put on XXS shirts and think they are awesome.
common_person
Actually it's very easy, thank you. We don't have to spend hours doing our hair/face/nails/hooves etc. We don't submit ourselves to boring, uncomfortable and time-consuming "treatments". We don't get creepy guys assuming we're whores. We only attract the people we want. We don't get cold. We're not terrified that if we act our natural selves then we will be cast from society. We don't rely on the opinions of other's to keep our self-esteem up. We have other good traits to make up for not being obvious sex kittens. And we don't have a breakdown because we laddered our tights, chipped a nail or ran out of hairspray.

What makes life tiresome is having some people try and make me doubt that I'm what a woman should be. Sometimes, I find myself forgetting that I can be whatever the **** I want. And it gets boring, because you can't explain to these girls that you don't care, that you don't want to be like them, because often they just won't get it. I wouldn't mind that plastic people existed if they didn't try and make other people feel bad but because they try and make everyone else seem deviant and impose their ideals of beauty, I think they can **** right off.

I'm not saying that every girl who takes pride in her appearance is a bitch, far from it. I really don't care what people look like, and some glamour puss types can be deceptive, they can be really modest and smart and funny. I'm just criticising the few malicious, shallow, narrow bints whose arrogant sneers have a big effect.

And I think most of them look like munters anyway.

/rant

This. Exactly. Thank you.
I think it looks bloody ridiculous when you see a row of four of five girls walking down the street together and they all look exactly the bloody same
a) peroxide blonde
b) So much fake tan that they're approximately the colour of a satsuma
c) Skirts that somehow manage to almost show butt cheek at both the top and bottom.
d) VERY low cut tops.
e) Make up that takes 2+ removal wipes.

I have no problem with people wanting to wear what makes them look good, and if a micro skirt and two foot of blonde extensions does that for you, fine. It's really more of an attitude thing - how people somehow thing that they are superior because they're thin and dolled up. i.e. pushing other people out of the way, making loud/rude comments about how other people are dressed, calling other girls ugly/frigid because she chooses to cover up more than about 25% of her body on a night out...
(Do I sound bitter much? :p: )
Reply 58
i don't like plastic girls either
but inflatable ones? oh baby
stevejellyman
blonde fit girls are just STI ridden dick magnets who spend all the time getting their baby maker pounded

Are you angry? Do you want a blonde fit girl?

Latest