The Student Room Group

The Big Bang Theory Appreciation Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
we love you really jennie :biggrin:
azzi
we love you really jennie :biggrin:

Lol I love the way my computer didnt even register youd quoted me nor this page - this morning the last post on this thread (according to TSR) was your post that made no sense.
Reply 1982
Not long now...
Reply 1983
Jim Parsons (Sheldon) won the Emmy for best Comedy Actor - see here.

Thoroughly deserved :smile:
cyborg
Jim Parsons (Sheldon) won the Emmy for best Comedy Actor - see here.

Thoroughly deserved :smile:

Definitely thoroughly deserved! :h: :h:
Reply 1985
Well deserved for him.

I'm considering if I should preorder the third season now, I really shouldn't be spending money, but it is TBBT... :frown:
:woo: Go Jim :woo:
dhr90
Well deserved for him.

I'm considering if I should preorder the third season now, I really shouldn't be spending money, but it is TBBT... :frown:

As much as you love TBBT it is preorder - giving away your money without anything in return right now. Wait until its released, keep your money especially if you shouldnt be spending any.
Reply 1988
Jennie1987
As much as you love TBBT it is preorder - giving away your money without anything in return right now. Wait until its released, keep your money especially if you shouldnt be spending any.

Fair point. But if I see it anywhere for £10 or less on preorder I will go for it I think. £15 is a bit steep at the moment.
dhr90
Fair point. But if I see it anywhere for £10 or less on preorder I will go for it I think. £15 is a bit steep at the moment.

:yep: well done, thats a good compromise. Doubt it will go below £10 for months.
Reply 1990
Jennie1987
:yep: well done, thats a good compromise. Doubt it will go below £10 for months.

I think the second season may have been on £10 at or close to the release date from play.com. I'm sure I didn't pay too much for it anyway :holmes:
Reply 1992
Very good price! Might get the complete set as well when they eventually stop making them, though i hope they don't!!
dhr90
Very good price! Might get the complete set as well when they eventually stop making them, though i hope they don't!!

Lol so youll have it all twice? Some things I wait for the entire set (such lovely boxsets :drool:) but with some I just dont have the patience. My buying has slowed due to media storage re-evaluation so Ive not had the new Blu Ray player installed and my collection is packed away in a place worthy of Greek fables.

However I still asked for and received a few on Saturday for my birthday. Season 1 of Lie to Me in DVD, Sherlock Holmes on Blu Ray and Madmen 1&2 on Blu Ray. :grin: gotta get that system set up.
Reply 1994
Jennie1987
Lol so youll have it all twice? Some things I wait for the entire set (such lovely boxsets :drool:) but with some I just dont have the patience. My buying has slowed due to media storage re-evaluation so Ive not had the new Blu Ray player installed and my collection is packed away in a place worthy of Greek fables.

However I still asked for and received a few on Saturday for my birthday. Season 1 of Lie to Me in DVD, Sherlock Holmes on Blu Ray and Madmen 1&2 on Blu Ray. :grin: gotta get that system set up.

Nothing wrong with owning it twice :cool: It'd be worth the money and I should have a job by then. You should have it installed!! Definitely worth it.

Is Sherlock Holmes any good?
Reply 1995
Season 4 starts in two weeks can't wait!
Reply 1996
x01
Season 4 starts in two weeks can't wait!

Isn't that only in America though... We have to wait unfortunately :frown:
dhr90
Nothing wrong with owning it twice :cool: It'd be worth the money and I should have a job by then. You should have it installed!! Definitely worth it.

Is Sherlock Holmes any good?

OMG Sherlock Holmes is amazing - saw it New Years Eve and really excited about getting the Blu Ray up and running. Ill give examples of others I like - Iron Man, Transformers, Die Hard 4.0, Con Air, Oceans Eleven...this is what I would put it in line with.
Reply 1998
Jennie1987
OMG Sherlock Holmes is amazing - saw it New Years Eve and really excited about getting the Blu Ray up and running. Ill give examples of others I like - Iron Man, Transformers, Die Hard 4.0, Con Air, Oceans Eleven...this is what I would put it in line with.

Iron Man, Transformers and Oceans Eleven are good. Iron Man Bluray looks great on a big TV. I wouldn't put Die Hard 4 or Con Air in the same league as them though!
dhr90
Iron Man, Transformers and Oceans Eleven are good. Iron Man Bluray looks great on a big TV. I wouldn't put Die Hard 4 or Con Air in the same league as them though!

:p: I totally would though.

Quick Reply

Latest