The Student Room Group

The Big Bang Theory Appreciation Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dhr90
Who doesn't :tongue: Possibly, Sheldon will be compelled to tell someone, and how would Amy take it?!

Idiots :yep: That is the inevitable situation! I think its not going to go well, but at the end of the day it wasn't his fault.
Original post by Jennie1987
Idiots :yep: That is the inevitable situation! I think its not going to go well, but at the end of the day it wasn't his fault.

:rofl: i quite agree! But how soon wull she find out, and will she be the first to know?
Original post by dhr90
:rofl: i quite agree! But how soon wull she find out, and will she be the first to know?

Luckily or we'd be in a very different situation :biggrin: I think it has to be pretty soon and she will be the first to know. The thing is irl you could never know how it all happened so it would be very hard to move on from it, like "oh she kissed you did she?" "you didn't lead her on like have dinner alone in our apartment?" "you stopped it as soon as it happened?" What you decide to believe and don't is up in the air.
Life would be very different for us! Probably, just a chance it could be leonard though? Or penny? Very tough, I bet they run into each other at work or something too, imagine that if her handbag still has that jar of money in it! Not that I think they would do the same joke twice
TBBT returns to UK screens next month! Beware E4 now, lots of trailers with big spoilers though :hide:

And yes I know its been out in the US for a while and you can watch online...

Quick Reply

Latest