The Student Room Group

The Big Bang Theory Appreciation Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
bk123345
Do you think it is possible that we can share him??? :smile:

I am telling my whole family about TBBT. I doubt any of them would watch it though but i'll be watching it so they got no choice but to watch it. I'm also ringing my mate and telling him to watch it too.

You need to put more effort in to it or we are never going to suceed :mad:

I can't do anything now cos Pizza is here :woo:

Ummm.....YES!:biggrin: Only because you're a nice person:smile:

I did that too, my sister loves it aswell. OMG my mum watched one episode and she found is sooooooo funny; I was so surprised:lolwut: Courtesy of mwah!:yep:

ME?:eek: You aswell:smile: We can only succeed together:woo:

:yum: I NEED to eat something aswell:smile:
Reply 781
Hibz123
Ummm.....YES!:biggrin: Only because you're a nice person:smile:

I did that too, my sister loves it aswell. OMG my mum watched one episode and she found is sooooooo funny; I was so surprised:lolwut: Courtesy of mwah!:yep:

ME?:eek: You aswell:smile: We can only succeed together:woo:

:yum: I NEED to eat something aswell:smile:

thanks but dont get angry if he decides to choose me over you. :wink:

i tried to persuade my family to watch it and only my nephews agreed to watch it with me so i'm not sure if im making progress or not seeing as there between 10-12 years old

Yeah but you have to ask more and more people or we aren't going to do very well seeing as im asking lots of people. I just mentioned it to my neighbours too.

Don't you even think for one second your getting my Pizza. Thats for me and Sheldon only :eating:
Reply 782
bk123345
thanks but dont get angry if he decides to choose me over you. :wink:

i tried to persuade my family to watch it and only my nephews agreed to watch it with me so i'm not sure if im making progress or not seeing as there between 10-12 years old

Yeah but you have to ask more and more people or we aren't going to do very well seeing as im asking lots of people. I just mentioned it to my neighbours too.

Don't you even think for one second your getting my Pizza. Thats for me and Sheldon only :eating:

:talkhand: I'm sure I could woo him:p:

OMG I had to show you this:

:toofunny::rofl::rofl2:

You are doing a very good job:jumphug: The TBBT crew would be proud:grin:

:tongue:uppeyes: One slice please?:biggrin:
Reply 783
Hibz123
:talkhand: I'm sure I could woo him:p:

OMG I had to show you this:

:toofunny::rofl::rofl2:

You are doing a very good job:jumphug: The TBBT crew would be proud:grin:

:tongue:uppeyes: One slice please?:biggrin:

i would understand him better cos i could easily get into comics and already play video games so thats a big plus for me :cool:

OMG. That was well funny. I've gone red from laughing too much :hahaha: :rofl: :gigg:

Thanks and you must be doing a good job for getting your mum watching it. i couldn't ever persuade my mum to watch anything so well done to you too. We are making progress :dancing:

Ok, you can have two slices, thats only cos you gave me the link :pizza: :pizza:
Reply 784
bk123345
i would understand him better cos i could easily get into comics and already play video games so thats a big plus for me :cool:

OMG. That was well funny. I've gone red from laughing too much :hahaha: :rofl: :gigg:

Thanks and you must be doing a good job for getting your mum watching it. i couldn't ever persuade my mum to watch anything so well done to you too. We are making progress :dancing:

Ok, you can have two slices, thats only cos you gave me the link :pizza: :pizza:

I like comics:unsure::p: But but.....:bawling: I am NEVER going to win this:o: Sheldon is amazing, enough for us to fight over him. He must be such a big attraction:giggle:

:rofl: Me too! It's on my sig now:smile: I'm making good use of it:top:

ONE episode though:smile: Bring up the most funniest episode and I'm sure she'll love it:love::yep:

Awww thanks!:biggrin:
:munch:

Here have a :cookie:
Reply 785
Well I"m a Mum and I watch TBBT.....maybe I am just cool or something.:cool:
Reply 786
Annie72
Well I"m a Mum and I watch TBBT.....maybe I am just cool or something.:cool:

Indeed you are:cool: :p:
Reply 787
Hibz123
I like comics:unsure::p: But but.....:bawling: I am NEVER going to win this:o: Sheldon is amazing, enough for us to fight over him. He must be such a big attraction:giggle:

:rofl: Me too! It's on my sig now:smile: I'm making good use of it:top:

ONE episode though:smile: Bring up the most funniest episode and I'm sure she'll love it:love::yep:

Awww thanks!:biggrin:
:munch:

Here have a :cookie:

Awww. I'm sure Sheldon will love us both :p: He is amazing, i really don't know why but he is and we are lucky to be fans of his and TBBT. He is loved by everyone all over the world. I think he should have become the president of America cos he would have solved all the problems in the world soo easily.

The pic is now my desktop pic now :proud:

Thanks but i'm full from eating Pizza. Couldn't possibly eat anything else

Well I have to be off now, go to drop nephews off home and be back in time for TBBT. Make sure you watch the episode tonight though cos it would look bad to the world if one of us ever misses an episode.
Reply 788
bk123345
Awww. I'm sure Sheldon will love us both :p: He is amazing, i really don't know why but he is and we are lucky to be fans of his and TBBT. He is loved by everyone all over the world. I think he should have become the president of America cos he would have solved all the problems in the world soo easily.

Well I have to be off now, go to drop nephews off home and be back in time for TBBT. Make sure you watch the episode tonight though cos it would look bad to the world if one of us ever misses an episode.

Hopefully I conform to his requirements:biggrin: Although.....:p:

:rofl: Seriously:lolwut: I bet it's really small, as when it stretched it looks kind of weird.

Ahh alright. It's been nice talking to you:biggrin:
BYE
:ciao:
:wavey:
Reply 789
bk123345

For God's sake, ive easily had enough of this now:
1. I would be Sheldon's bestfriend and SuperStaah, .Andrew, SpikeyMikey, M1R4J, Mr.Nonsense, Yuna47, Saruken and Hibz123, we just would m'kay? If you want to really know why read through the other 38 pages - we sooo would. But we'd let you two hang out when poss.
2. Sheldon could never work as President as if you were an American youd have your 'mate' electronically chosen for you and youd be a production drone.
3. Maybe try pming each other instead of spamming up these pages? It was fun for a few bits in your posts but the rest is really pm worthy.
4. Please look through the rest of the thread or use thread tools to search - fantastic Jim Parsons Youtube links youll love.
Reply 790
btw after the next acceptance of applicants there will be over 50 people in our society!!! Whoopee!

And Hibz123 I normally dont like people who write nothing but cos its you Ill say yes! >> I did but apparently youre a Society S**t - i figured it was better than the W word - and you have no more room for Socs.
Jennie1987
btw after the next acceptance of applicants there will be over 50 people in our society!!! Whoopee!

And Hibz123 I normally dont like people who write nothing but cos its you Ill say yes! >> I did but apparently youre a Society S**t - i figured it was better than the W word - and you have no more room for Socs.

Is it possibly your virgin cuba libres were a bit slutty tonight? :eek:

I cannot wait for the second season finale (airs in Britain... tonight, actually I've just got home... probably last night then)

If you'll allow me, can we have an outrageous "What'll happen next discussion?" I haven't actually seen tonight's, will wait until I'm sobre! Of course completely your call Jennie! :yep:

Wow, could I be more of a kiss arse?
Reply 792
I've requested to join and you accepted but for some reason, it doesn't show up on my societies list:confused:
Oh and I've got rid of one society to make space for this one:smile:
Reply 793
Jennie1987
For God's sake, ive easily had enough of this now:
1. I would be Sheldon's bestfriend and SuperStaah, .Andrew, SpikeyMikey, M1R4J, Mr.Nonsense, Yuna47, Saruken and Hibz123, we just would m'kay? If you want to really know why read through the other 38 pages - we sooo would. But we'd let you two hang out when poss.
2. Sheldon could never work as President as if you were an American youd have your 'mate' electronically chosen for you and youd be a production drone.
3. Maybe try pming each other instead of spamming up these pages? It was fun for a few bits in your posts but the rest is really pm worthy.
4. Please look through the rest of the thread or use thread tools to search - fantastic Jim Parsons Youtube links youll love.

We were not spamming we were simply discussing TBBT. Albeit we may have got carried away talking about other things:yes:
Spamming always happens in my MTW soc, no biggy to me tbh
What an awesome society!
I voted for Sheldon Cooper - he is such a freak!
Finale:

Spoiler

My Thoughts on the Finale:

Spoiler

Reply 798
spikeymike
Spamming always happens in my MTW soc, no biggy to me tbh

tbh if its interesting spamming its fine but this was barely talking - it was more repeated back slapping of appreciation. BTW it was soooo a biggy when you heard the word :grin:
Reply 799
Hibz123
We were not spamming we were simply discussing TBBT. Albeit we may have got carried away talking about other things:yes:

I didnt get it when people said spam either but in TSR spamming is considered continuous back and forth in a thread that arent all about the subject at hand.

Quick Reply

Latest