The Student Room Group

Afghanistan

its been like 7 years so why havent we won the war yet??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Masterz
its been like 7 years so why havent we won the war yet??

When you do something fun you wan it to last.
Reply 2
borismor

everytime they come out with "were winning" but them months later "were not winning"
Reply 3
Masterz
everytime they come out with "were winning" but them months later "were not winning"

EDIT: Clicked wrong thread.
Reply 4
PeeWeeDan
No Israeli war has lasted longer than a month you know since 1948?

are you retarded or cant you read the title "Afghanistan"
Reply 5
Masterz
are you retarded or cant you read the title "Afghanistan"

I apologize I thought I'd clicked the wrong thread. How embarrassing. You are an idiot though.
Because your army suck.
Reply 7
Masterz

Because the US army is having so much fun over there they don't want to completely wipe out the Taliban, otherwise Obama will make them go back home.
Masterz

Fought many insurgencies? Didn't think so.
Reply 9
borismor

thats what your mum told me last night. :p:
We can never win, its an impossible war. Our armies are not good at guerrilla warfare in the heat. I see similarities to Vietnam!
Reply 11
FiveFiveSix
Fought many insurgencies? Didn't think so.

lol insurgency ......wat a joke there guys with crappy old imitation AK47's and you cant beat em god forbid any other army trying to take over britain
Reply 12
jayman
thats what your mum told me last night. :p:

I don't think so, my mom is dead.
Reply 13
cocacola786
We can never win, its an impossible war. Our armies are not good at guerrilla warfare in the heat. I see similarities to Vietnam!

look at it this way they kicked russias and chinas ass that should have sent them a message
Reply 14
borismor
I don't think so, my mom is dead.

yeah right. typical jewish comeback.
Masterz
lol insurgency ......wat a joke there guys with crappy old imitation AK47's and you cant beat em god forbid any other army trying to take over britain

The only joke here is you, sunshine.

Terry is good, damn good. He's been doing it for hundreds of years. The same choke points have been used again and again, against the British in the 1800s, the Russians in the 80s and now the ISAF forces again. Terry knows what he is doing.

Luckily, we're still better than them but the 'guys with crappy imitation AKs' is a little off the mark.

As to any other Army taking over Britain, I'd like to see them try. We've also been doing this for thousands of years, and we're damn good at what we do.
Reply 16
Neville 'Facking' Bartos
China.... :confused:

lol sorry cuz mistake
Reply 17
Masterz

Elaborate.
Reply 18
FiveFiveSix
The only joke here is you, sunshine.

Terry is good, damn good. He's been doing it for hundreds of years. The same choke points have been used again and again, against the British in the 1800s, the Russians in the 80s and now the ISAF forces again. Terry knows what he is doing.

Luckily, we're still better than them but the 'guys with crappy imitation AKs' is a little off the mark.

As to any other Army taking over Britain, I'd like to see them try. We've also been doing this for thousands of years, and we're damn good at what we do.

Terry ?
Masterz
look at it this way they kicked russias and chinas ass that should have sent them a message

yeah the British to, out of the thousands of British who attacked they sent one man back alive. In the days of the British empire.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending