The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I've signed up, I only have to wait for my letter thingy now :biggrin:

OT: Do you need to memorize your SCN? Can you take it in on a piece of paper with you for the exam?
Now to wait for the password, rememebred my name, still not getting passwword through, this is more hassle than it's worth >_<
LuhLah
I've signed up, I only have to wait for my letter thingy now :biggrin:

OT: Do you need to memorize your SCN? Can you take it in on a piece of paper with you for the exam?

You should get a SCN card provided by your school, which you can also put your name, date of birth and centre on it, (but I'm sure you'll remember those). That's the only bit of paper you can take into the exam though and obviously you can't write anything on it.

Incidentally I actually have my SCN comitted to memory because i was unaware of this last year.:redface:
Robbie

Did you get your password through. It will have been sent out by letter, so if you don't get it you should check we have the correct address for you. Ask anyone who signed up last year to see if it is worth the wait.

Good luck with the exams.
SAM
Reply 24
Got my letter through, and I've signed up to get it by email...couldn't bare the thought of getting a wakeup text as my exam results :s-smilie:
mysqa
Robbie

Did you get your password through. It will have been sent out by letter, so if you don't get it you should check we have the correct address for you. Ask anyone who signed up last year to see if it is worth the wait.

Good luck with the exams.
SAM

I never got it through. It was good last year, but if I don't get it this year, it's no big deal I suppose.
Robbie

If you signed up last year, you don't need to register again - you will get it sent to you the same way this year. But it's still worth going on and checking the address we have for you is still valid. Also, persevere with getting your password because it allows you access to your personal results page so you can bask in the glory of your genius anytime.

SAM
mysqa
Robbie

If you signed up last year, you don't need to register again - you will get it sent to you the same way this year. But it's still worth going on and checking the address we have for you is still valid. Also, persevere with getting your password because it allows you access to your personal results page so you can bask in the glory of your genius anytime.

SAM

I shall try acouple more times, but I e-mailed the techies with my details (Address, Candidate Number etc), a week or bit ago but they never got back to me.
Reply 28
The website still doesn't work on my laptoppp :smile: linux acer and im on firefox :smile:
I managed to sign up and eerything on my mums phone :/
Ronar

I'm forwarding your problem to our techie guy, I will get back to you.

SAM
Robbie - turns out there is a specific problem with Blue Yonder emails and we are in contact with the company (actually Virgin) to try and fix it. I will update you again a couple of days.

Ronar - we are also looking into this one, sorry can't give any more info at the moment.

SAM
I see. Thanks Sam, glad that our relatively small in proportion of problems on here can help the majority in the long run.
Reply 32
You know how it says it will arrive between 8 and 9. Does it normally arrive quite early?
Hi Everyone

How's it all going? There's been a few niggles about the Maths yesterday. Nevermind, cheer yourselves up with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo59RTTBZ84

SAM
mysqa
Hi Everyone

How's it all going? There's been a few niggles about the Maths yesterday. Nevermind, cheer yourselves up with this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo59RTTBZ84

SAM

That is brilliant! Not quite sure how nails equates to half your arm but i'm willing to suspend disbelief for hilarity's sake :p:
Kirsty59
You know how it says it will arrive between 8 and 9. Does it normally arrive quite early?

Yes. I got one (email/text, I forget which) about 0803, and the other about 20-30 minutes later. Try taking a look at last year's results thread for more details.
Meteorshower
That is brilliant! Not quite sure how nails equates to half your arm but i'm willing to suspend disbelief for hilarity's sake :p:

Haha, this so much. :L And I dunno about anyone else, but I'm 1 for 1. The first year, I didn't sign up (S4), and didn't wake up til the results were in anyway. Last year (S5), I did sign up and got the text at 8, but only because I was meeting a friend at 9
mysqa
Hi Everyone

SAM

Haha. Thanks for that video, actually cheered me up from my gloom about English.

Oh and I signed up for the e-mail last year, came at around 8:30.
Reply 38
My email came through at 10am last year, after me deliberately getting up early to get it at 8ish. I ended up looking like the girl in the video after two hours of clicking "refresh" and biting my nails :p:
Hi Everyone

The texts and emails all go out around 8am, but some networks are more efficient than others. So time of arrival very much depends who your tech co of choice is. Still more predictable than the poor old Postie lugging around a sack full of quallies though.

Glad you're liking the Vid.

SAM

Latest

Trending

Trending