The Student Room Group

The Great Kids TV Shows from the 90's!! ...

Scroll to see replies

aimzdy
the 90's particularly the last quarter were a tad **** i.e. cow and chicken, johnny bravo, Ed, edd and eddy.

you just broke my heart
VanDerWaal
Haha! Well then, you don't know what you missed! :yep:

Those were the days... :biggrin:

I seriously hope you arent serious in your take on my post and that you understand the meaning of (!)
Reply 102
pianofingers
Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes!!!

Art Attack... Bernard's Watch... Live and Kicking... SMTv Live... Grange Hill... Sooty & Co... Power Rangers... Finders Keepers... heck even Zzzap lol...

TV during my childhood was good and I feel sorry for kids growing up today as they have nothing.

Omg I forgot all about that! :eek:

Kenan and Kel was awesome, 'Who loves orange soda? I love orange soda, I do I do I dooooo!'
remember "Hercules"? - the series on ch 5. Also, zena warrior princess
Prokaryotic_crap
remember "Hercules"? - the series on ch 5. Also, zena warrior princess

its xena not zena
OMG i love this thread
Saved by the Bell (Zach was so fit!)
Alex Mack (always wearing the hat)
Kenan and Kel
Ren n Stimpy
CatDog
Alvin and the Chipmunks
Clarissa explains it all (with her annoying brother ferguson)
Clueless (series and film)
Sabrina (Salem lol)
Rugrats (Angelica the swine)
Beverly Hills 90210 (i know not 'kids' programme but still rocked)
SM:TV (Ant & Dec rocked 'wonky Donky')
Josie and the Pussycats (loved the theme tune)
Tom and Jerry (loved it when he got beats off that woman "THOMAS" LOL! and the dog)
Wacky Races
The other cartoon with Dick Dastardly and Mutley (that laugh) where they were up to no good!
The Jetsons
Fresh Prince
Another world
Are you afraid of the dark (freaky but good)
Moesha
Woof
Wizadora
Zzap
Art Attack
Live and Kicking
Animals of Farthing wood (epic)
Sunset Beach (sorry)
Byker Grove
Grange Hill
Renford Rejects
Hangin with Mr Cooper
Pokemon
Bucky O Hare
Trap door (old school but quality)
sister sister
Power Rangers
Round the twist
Chucklevision
Budger and Badger
Boy meets world
Karate kid ( Wax on, Wax off lol)
Demon Headmaster (scary)
gamesmaster
TOPCAT (quality)
I forgot what it was called ???????? and the dweebs
Inspector Gadget ( The evil man stroking the cat, I just wanted to see his face!)
Thats all i can remember for now
Reply 106
are you afraind of the dark
alec mac
sister sister
round the twist
kenan and kel
fresh price
sabrina the teenage witch
byker grove
nickolodeon used to be pretty good...
Jennie1987
I seriously hope you arent serious in your take on my post and that you understand the meaning of (!)

Erm, yes I realised you weren't being serious. However,yes, I couldn't really get your point at the time...! :sadnod:

I only feel extremely stupid now because only at this moment did I realise that you had written it down yourself before... :hide:

Ah well, my only excuse is that I was suffering the effects of an hour of mad chemistry revision! (Or should I say (!) ? lol..:smile: )
VanDerWaal
Erm, yes I realised you weren't being serious. However,yes, I couldn't really get your point at the time...! :sadnod:

I only feel extremely stupid now because only at this moment did I realise that you had written it down yourself before... :hide:

Ah well, my only excuse is that I was suffering the effects of an hour of mad chemistry revision! (Or should I say (!) ? lol..:smile: )

Lol you really dont get it do you?? (!) is used at the end of sarcasm. :console:

Your excuse is tentatively accepted :ninjagirl:

geenabee18
OMG i love this thread

Then visit The Everything 90s Society :yep:
OMG how can i forget - does anyone remember "Thunder in paradise"?
OMG how could i forget - does anyone remember "Thunder in paradise"?
Jennie1987
Lol you really dont get it do you?? (!) is used at the end of sarcasm. :console:

Your excuse is tentatively accepted :ninjagirl:

Lol, yeah I understood the fact that you were being sarcastic...but I only realised why after my second post in this topic! :wink:

Anyways, thanks for your acceptance, it was a very feeble excuse from my part! :biggrin:

And 'yay' for good old Alex!! :party:
Reply 112
does anyone remember that cartoon.. with the talking planes and helicopters... it used to come on on channel 5, but ive completely forgotten what its called!!??
magpie19
does anyone remember that cartoon.. with the talking planes and helicopters... it used to come on on channel 5, but ive completely forgotten what its called!!??

Budgie the little Helicopter? . . .:dontknow:
Who remembers ''Knightmare''? . . use to come on ITV . .
DancinBallerina
Who remembers ''Knightmare''? . . use to come on ITV . .

:rolleyes: Look back through the thread
Jennie1987
:rolleyes: Look back through the thread

Really can't be arsed to troggle through 6 pages, but im guessing its been answered. . . . :rolleyes: Programme dawned on my earlier today.
DancinBallerina
Really can't be arsed to troggle through 6 pages, but im guessing its been answered. . . . :rolleyes: Programme dawned on my earlier today.

visit The Everything 90s Society :yep:

Ooooo . . .okey dokey, thankies. :smile:
Reply 119
i am thinking about making a website where you can possibly buy all the old shows that you love because i have most of them i.e sabrina teenage witch, kennan and kel, calarrisa explains it all, two of a kind, hey arnold, rockos modern life, power rangers, pokemon, big wolf on campus, dragonballz etc we have many more and i will do requests please tell me if this is a good idea and you would like to see this happen message me back ok!

Quick Reply

Latest