The Student Room Group

i just cant compete with blondes :(

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Get highlights - best of both worlds xD
Reply 21
assmaster

And you can FRO with your ginger accusation. It's brown, damn you...

:rofl:
Reply 22
v-zero
:rofl:

You, you can go away now.
Reply 23
assmaster
You, you can go away now.

:withstupid:
Lol, yeah cos brunettes have it SO bad... try being a redhead OP. :rolleyes:

It doesn't sound like he wants you to change, in any case if he prefers blondes but chose to be with you despite you being a brunette, he obviously finds you very attractive! :yep:

Honestly, I'm sure it's all in your head. :smile:
Reply 25
Two words: Kelly. Brook.

I'm sure saying "he only likes blondes" is a sweeping generalisation.
oo_Lucinda_oo
Lol, yeah cos brunettes have it SO bad... try being a redhead OP. :rolleyes:

In America that's the hottest of hot.
there's no need for you to change the way you look, he's with you, obviously he is attracted to you and if all it comes down to is hair colour... well it's pretty shallow.

My boyfriend drools every time he sees Eva Mendez, Jennifer Aniston, Beyonce... pretty much anyone lol and I am neither part peurto rican or whereever Eva is from, nor a perfectly tanned, blue eyed american gal, nor an african american chick from the south.

Basically what I am trying to say is, EVERY guy is attracted to some model / celebrity whom without the stylists, money or vigourous beauty routines would look pretty much like any other girl on the planet, lets face it they certainly don't wake up in the morning looking like that! It's a fantasy, and there is absolutely nothing you should feel pressured into being anything like. So what you have brown hair?..it's just a colour.

Let him have his fantasy and stop focusing on what colour hair you or he prefers. Chances are if you do try to change, it will look badly on you for trying to 'fit' with what you think his ideal woman is. Be yourself, love your hair colour and to be honest, if he hasn't said anything about it, then there isn't a problem. And if he did, so what? He met you with brown hair i assume, and he's still with you now!

Focus on your realtionship and not trival things such as this, I'm sure your boyfriend, like mine doesn't really care what us girls do with our appearance as long as we have confidence and make an effort to preen ourselves once in a while!
Anonymous
my boyfriend likes blondes, hes attracted to blondes, all his fav models and actresses are blonde.

but im brunette. he loves me for me and that's great and all but.. i want him to be attracted to me the way he is for blondes :frown:

i feel like no matter how pretty i make myself look, no matter how well i dress or how nice my hair looks,... i cant compete with a blonde. im not that ultimate perfect blue eyed blonde in his magazines.

i hate this notion that blondes are superior. when a man talks about a hot girl he met, it's always "and she was a hot blonde".

even in clubs.. an average to plain looking blonde seems to always get more attention than a gorgeous brunette.

i know its shallow and that what matters most is how you are as a person but it hurts sometimes that i can never be his ideal, he can never look at me and see me as the dream girl because the dream girl is probably a blonde. :frown:

Whaat no chance in hell. Judging from your post either your boyfriend is an idiot or you have a chip on your shoulder. Men dont always go for blondes, idiots do, but normal people's attraction is based on a number of factors, not what colour your hair is/has been dyed.

One factor that may influnce what I made bold in the quote, is that generally the bimbo sl*ts dye their hair blond, its like a club code for 'I'm an airhead, buy me a few drinks and I'll do anything to you', notice its more the ridiculously bright,fake blonds, not natural blonds.
Reply 29
dye your hair and problem solved... almost all the blondes the guys find hot are fake, natural blonde hair cannot be that smooth and plain blonde colour
dmae
Just dump him and find someone who prefers brunettes...

....like me for example :awesome:

i prefer brunnettes ,my girlfriend is slightly red haired (dyed) and i wouldnt dream of hair colour deciding whether i like a girl or not.
Zap Brannigan
In America that's the hottest of hot.

People are pretty horrible to them over here, it's so pathetic lol
Anonymous
my boyfriend likes blondes, hes attracted to blondes, all his fav models and actresses are blonde.

but im brunette. he loves me for me and that's great and all but.. i want him to be attracted to me the way he is for blondes :frown:

i feel like no matter how pretty i make myself look, no matter how well i dress or how nice my hair looks,... i cant compete with a blonde. im not that ultimate perfect blue eyed blonde in his magazines.

i hate this notion that blondes are superior. when a man talks about a hot girl he met, it's always "and she was a hot blonde".

even in clubs.. an average to plain looking blonde seems to always get more attention than a gorgeous brunette.

i know its shallow and that what matters most is how you are as a person but it hurts sometimes that i can never be his ideal, he can never look at me and see me as the dream girl because the dream girl is probably a blonde. :frown:

Reply 33
My view on the Blondes V Brunettes issue.

If a man has a certain 'type' he is almost certainly homosexual. Personally I could never pick just one hair colour and say 'thats my favorite' because it is such a very small part of what soemone is.

My GF is blonde for instance, but she changes it constantly. It makes me think no more or less of her.

its shallow liek you say, so stop it!
Reply 34
Brunettes win. We rock.
Reply 35
ScholarsInk

Wow. :yy:
Reply 36
ScholarsInk

I would be a lesbian for her. Most beautiful woman that was, is and will be...

...if only I was born a few decades earlier...and was a man, I would have ****** her over and over again. :p:
Reply 37
yodude888

Is your boyfriend horny now?

he must be enchated!
Brunettes are sooo much better. But I guess opinions and tastes differ widely.
Brunettes :coma:

Seriously, though. He cannot possibly be so into blondes as to consider brunettes inferior. Don't feel like you're not as good as blondes- there's a reason he's your boyfriend!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending