The Student Room Group

I need help with getting my hair colour back.

My natural hair colour is brunette. About 8 years ago I started dying it blonde. I kept dying my hair blonde until last year when I wanted to go back to brunette. Now the top part of my hair is showing ginger/brassy tones and the ends of my hair have got green tones. I’ve searched and searched but can’t find any products that would seem to help out both. Does anyone have any recommendations for any products especially for the green tones.
Original post by autonomous-armam
My natural hair colour is brunette. About 8 years ago I started dying it blonde. I kept dying my hair blonde until last year when I wanted to go back to brunette. Now the top part of my hair is showing ginger/brassy tones and the ends of my hair have got green tones. I’ve searched and searched but can’t find any products that would seem to help out both. Does anyone have any recommendations for any products especially for the green tones.
some peoples hair changes i dyed my hair red and my natural hair color is dirty blonde but it look a little bit blonde and a little red
Original post by autonomous-armam

maybe go to a hairdresser and get it done there,they probably will know what to do, even if its expensive, it will save a lot of money on trial and error products

Quick Reply

Latest