Progress in the female department :^_^:

:perv: :sexface:
Original post by Stricof

Houston we have life off :D

:rofl: This made me laugh so much!
Original post by Stricof
Ukey! :biggrin:

What would you have done otherwise if it weren't Engineering? :frown:

To be fair, no idea :p: The things that I have enjoyed so far in the two and a half years that I've been doing this course are Design, Innovation and Marketing. That's all :s-smilie: To be honest though I can't see myself lasting a career in any of them :frown:
Original post by SpiritedAway
:rofl: This made me laugh so much!
I got a little carried away :colondollar:
Original post by ukebert
To be fair, no idea :p: The things that I have enjoyed so far in the two and a half years that I've been doing this course are Design, Innovation and Marketing. That's all :s-smilie: To be honest though I can't see myself lasting a career in any of them :frown:
Oh. Nothing? Nothing at all? :frown:
I was going to say, "Why didn't you consider switching after Part IA/B?" Not that I know if there's flexibility to do that with Engineering...and I know switching isn't as easy as it sounds. But then you said that ":frown:"
(edited 13 years ago)
Anyway - Night guys. Have another essay to blast out :facepalm2:
Original post by Stricof
I got a little carried away :colondollar:
Oh. Nothing? Nothing at all? :frown:
I was going to say, "Why didn't you consider switching after Part IA/B?" Not that I know if there's flexibility to do that with Engineering...and I know switching isn't as easy as it sounds. But then you said that ":frown:"

I tried. At the end of Part 1B (I'm in IIA now) I tried to switch to Manufacturing Engineering but they wouldn't let me. It would have been better than this, but only just. I don't know what else I would have switched to tbh. Ah well, these things happen :smile:
Original post by SpiritedAway
Thanks. I mean I still love my course, but it's the uni. Or maybe it's me :s-smilie:. I really don't know. I have always hated school so much, but I thought uni was going to be different, but it's not. I might see if I can transfer, this might be an idea :yep:

Can't you change uni's? I know it may be hassle but I have heard of some people transferring. It may be a hassle but if it pays off wouldn't it be worth it?
One of the things you need to also think about is the implications of dropping out and where it might leave you.

My other half dropped out of uni after one term. She was at the uni of Chichester (at the Bognor Regis campus...I know it was dire). She hadn't been away from home before, she was bored and lonely and she hated her course.
She dropped out and afterwards she spent months trying to get a good job. It was really hard actually, really tough (and this was at least 5 years ago as well).
She went from part time job to another.
She only got a decent job two and a bit years ago which is where she works now.

My point is not to try and make you feel too depressed, what I mean is that dropping out is a big deal and re-adjusting afterwards can be hard because often your parents or family whether they agree with it not will almost immedietly expect you to either re-apply or find work, and if the latter wasn't easy 5 years ago it sure as hell isn't easy now.

It can't be easy for you, it wasn't for my other half, but I think that if you like the course but not the place, you should think about changing not dropping out.

Anyway best of luck!

:beer:

Original post by Student2806
Progress in the female department :^_^:

:yy:

Spoiler

Well done!
Original post by Stricof
Anyway - Night guys. Have another essay to blast out :facepalm2:

Welcome back! How was time away?
Original post by gyyy2807
Welcome back! How was time away?
Good. I'm good.

Just lowly ol Turkmenistan now :tongue:
Oh how the great have fallen :wink:
Original post by Stricof
Good. I'm good.

Turkmenistan is a worthwhile country (I think :tongue:)
Original post by toronto353
Turkmenistan is a worthwhile country (I think :tongue:)
Its so lowly you had to say 'I think', which denotes being unsure; which is probably due to the general lack of knowledge of Turkmenistan's position in the world. My point has been qualified by you :proud:
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Stricof
Its so lowly you had to say 'I think', which denotes being unsure; which is probably due to the general lack of knowledge of Turkmenistan's position in the world. My point has been qualified by you :proud:

Is Turkmenistan the one with the really wacky premier who re-named a month after himself?
Original post by thunder_chunky
Is Turkmenistan the one with the really wacky premier who re-named a month after himself?
Aye. Saparmurat Niyazov died in 2006 :tongue:

List here - Clicky
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Stricof
Aye. Saparmurat Niyazov died in 2006 :tongue:

Ah, so it's not quite as...erm....interesting there these days?
Also, what is the language there like? I understand they speak Russian there, do they have their own language or dialect?
Original post by Stricof
Good. I'm good.

*cough* Liechtenstein *cough*
Original post by thunder_chunky
Ah, so it's not quite as...erm....interesting there these days?
Also, what is the language there like? I understand they speak Russian there, do they have their own language or dialect?
Yep. Russian and the regional dialect of it.

Interesting isn't the word I'd use tbh :colonhash: Our first democratic leader is the current Kurbanguly Berdymukhamedov :smile: :smile:
Original post by ukebert
*cough* Liechtenstein *cough*
Ah, you (and Craggy too I guess) are no exception to my notion I see.
Damn yuppies. :tongue: We're just missing our welshman - Morgan, and Toiletpaper now :tongue:
Original post by Stricof
Yep. Russian and the regional dialect of it.

Interesting isn't the word I'd use tbh :colonhash: Our first democratic leader is the current Kurbanguly Berdymukhamedov :smile: :smile:

Are you actually from Turkmenistan or do you just live there?
Guys im going to be away with my girlfriend until Tuesday :smile:..which means my activity will be completely down

Latest

Trending

Trending