The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Good luck to everyone getting their results tomorrow. Hope it's good news for everyone planning on going off to university - I can't imagine what it must be like to be waiting on your results not knowing if they're enough for university so kudos for that!!
Craghyrax
I'm not. I have to help stop TSR from breaking tomorrow :s-smilie:

Ha, bad week to become a mod :p:
ukebert
Ha, bad week to become a mod :p:

I noticed. Eventually...
Reply 1383
Just AS results for me, but still nervous. Good luck everyone, I hope you all get the results you want!
I'm in....oh, thank God...

Becky's gone, results are done so I'll start issuing updates again (I doubt anyone would have read one last night :p:).

Best of luck to everyone today, I expect plenty of posts detailing the utter panic followed by sorrow or ecstasy. :smile:
Congrats :biggrin:
Nearly 900 people in the Clearing subforum atm. Surprised it hasn't crashed.
idk even where you're going morgan.
but for the rest of you crazy cats, you may be happy to know that i got into ucl.
Well done Noémie! I got offered a place at UCL many moons ago but the cost of living in the middle of London put me off completely. It looks like a lovely uni though.
Well done Noemıe and Morgan :biggrin:
ukey, do you know of the secret garden cafe down st george's street? it's mega. you shoudl try it.
Student2806

There were over a thousand in there last night at midnight :facepalm:
gah missed notts by one ums mark and it wasn't even in Politics! They wouldnt accept me so I guess Tyler is going to be gapping but with all my friends off to uni this shall be a rather lonely year.
oh no get an emergency remark! you'll get in!
Noémie
oh no get an emergency remark! you'll get in!

Aww fingers crossed :smile: Im getting two scripts marked but im just worried they're going to go down now lol.
Yeh get an emergency remark.
Unıs can be really harsh about thıs sort of stuff. A frıend of mıne had an offer of AAA and got AABB, both B's beıng less than 10 marks below an A and he dıdn't get ın. Best of luck wıth your remark Tyler :smile: And ıf you need any advıce re: gappıng then ask myself or the Gap Years forum.
Noémie
idk even where you're going morgan.
but for the rest of you crazy cats, you may be happy to know that i got into ucl.

Nottingham, so you better be visiting me :wink:
Congrats :biggrin: Saw on Facebook this morrow :smile:
veggie4life
Aww fingers crossed :smile: Im getting two scripts marked but im just worried they're going to go down now lol.

Best of luck to you Tyler, I'm certain you'll do it :smile: Gap ain't the end of the world anyway, uke et al (P?) are proof of that one.
Thanks for all your help guys :smile: Im just agonising over whether its wise to remark two scripts. If one went up and one went down I think I would actually break down lol.
Student2806
Congrats

ukebert
Well done Noemıe and Morgan :biggrin:

Merci, mes amis :smile:

I have no idea how this site isn't a broken wreck, Crag etc are doing a great job :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending