The Student Room Group

TSR Radiohead Society : Fake plastic thread

Scroll to see replies

ooh man...**** V festival...what a load of *****! ....

just heard though....tickets for the big ask go onsale March 11...£55! ahhh...:frown:
Reply 781
Planet Telex vs Airbag
Creep vs Paranoid Android
High and dry vs SHA
FPT vs Exit Music
Bones vs Let Down
Nice Dream vs Karma Police
Just vs Fitter Happier
My iron lung vs Electioneering
Bullet proof...I wish I was vs Climbing up the walls
Black star vs No surprises
Sulk vs Lucky
Street Spirit (Fade out) vs The tourist
Reply 782
Leftism
ooh man...**** V festival...what a load of *****! ....

just heard though....tickets for the big ask go onsale March 11...£55! ahhh...:frown:

hmm, pricey, but it has to be done!
steerpike
hmm, pricey, but it has to be done!

hehe yeh blatently....gonna try for tickets but i'm not gonna be overly disappointed when i don't get them!

...thinking of the ebay scumbags who are gonna be making an absolute fortune on a charity event though....:frown:
Reply 784
I know, and to think I might have to submit myself to said scumbags if I don't get the tickets legitamately. I've never been to a Radiohead gig before though so I'm desperate to see what it's like...
Planet Telex vs Airbag
High and dry vs SHA
FPT vs Exit Music
Bones vs Let Down
Just vs Fitter Happier
Sulk vs Lucky
Reply 786
I don't get it, why is everyone replacing The Bends with Creep in these comparisons? Isn't it meant to be The Bends (album) v. OKC? Or have i Just missed the point entirely? :frown: (did you see what I did with the "just" there. Believe it or not, that was unintentional. No really, I swear.)
smirf83
I don't get it, why is everyone replacing The Bends with Creep in these comparisons? Isn't it meant to be The Bends (album) v. OKC? Or have i Just missed the point entirely? :frown: (did you see what I did with the "just" there. Believe it or not, that was unintentional. No really, I swear.)

it's because creep beat the bends on the last round...so it continues through...it doesn't matter really...paranoid android all the way! :P
Yes. This round is (The respective track winners of 'Pablo Honey vs 'The Bends') vs (Each track of OK C.)

Next round is interesting. It will be the winner of PH vs. TB. vs OKC against Kid A (and a couple of HTTT to make up the numbers).
Planet Telex vs Airbag
High and dry vs SHA
FPT vs Exit Music
Bones vs Let Down
Just vs Fitter Happier
Sulk vs Lucky
Just got off the phone with my Mum. My nephew (who is 2) was staying in my room last night and apparently they had to take down my big Thom poster because it was scaring him so much that he couldn't sleep!

That's a very special level of ugly. Bless him.
Planet Telex vs Airbag
High and dry vs SHA
FPT vs Exit Music
Bones vs Let Down
Just vs Fitter Happier
Sulk vs Lucky
clockworkapples
Just got off the phone with my Mum. My nephew (who is 2) was staying in my room last night and apparently they had to take down my big Thom poster because it was scaring him so much that he couldn't sleep!

Hahaha. :rofl:

Lucky he's a talented musician huh.
I dont think smelly emoticons should ruin this thread, but :rofl: is the only way to some up this last post by cwa.
Reply 794
clockworkapples

Awww. :biggrin: I bet it was the eyes. Those evil, staring eyes.
There are reports that Radiohead will be playing the Rock en Seine Festival at Parc Saint Cloud, Paris, France on August 25 and 26.

^_^ haw haw...how gud wud tht b lolz....**** V nd all its glory....deffo b worf a lukski me finks...specially az im in france dis summa! yeeeeehhhhh

crayzzeee? mebbe.....
Leftism
There are reports that Radiohead will be playing the Rock en Seine Festival at Parc Saint Cloud, Paris, France on August 25 and 26.

^_^ haw haw...how gud wud tht b lolz....**** V nd all its glory....deffo b worf a lukski me finks...specially az im in france dis summa! yeeeeehhhhh

crayzzeee? mebbe.....

Paris + Radiohead + Summertime = better than sex.
radiohead tickets for the gig at koko's go on sale today they're 55 quid though and there are only 1000
Hmm. I'm not sure I can afford that. Especially for something that's not really Radiohead.
Reply 799
Anyone seen the video for Mark Ronson's cover of Just. It's a pretty good cover (much better than KT Tunstall's cover of FPT), and the video is slick. :smile:

http://www.contactmusic.com/new/home.nsf/webpages/markronsonx09x03x06

Quick Reply

Latest