The Student Room Group

21st birthday present!

The title pretty much sums it up. Basically it's my 21st birthday in a couple of weeks and I don't know what to get from my mum. The budget is £200-£300 but realistically I think £150 would be better. This sounds quite smug but theres nothing I really need and I don't want jewellery as I lose everything :wink: for example my gucci watch for my 18th,lol! I'm a typical 20 year old girl that LOVES clothes, shopping, make-up etc but my mum won't get me clothes as she wants something proper. Any help would be sooooo appreciated as she's nagging me to death to pick something and I want something awesome.

Thanks in advance

Becky xxxx
Reply 1
tickets to a gig?
a weekend away (city break) with your boyfriend/friend?
something sentimental? - but sounds like you might lose it :confused:
Reply 2
A human thumb.
Every girls favoriate bunny. Of course.
Like the idea of a pair of tickets to a gig/festival! Maybe you could go with a friend/boyfriend!
A 7 foot teddy bear stuffed with Egyptian cotton all over, and candy floss at the bottom.

Why? 1 you'll never lose it and 2 if you get hungry you can stick your hand up its arse and pull out some candy floss.

You'll thank me when your 80 and hungry.
A holiday weekend? Jewellery? New outfit? Money towards a car?
Happy birthday for then!
Reply 7
hey get a years insurance for a new reg ford focus in my name plz. that wud be awesum and id give you rep for it :biggrin:
How about a weekend trip to Paris? Your present could be four Eurostar tickets for you and three friends and two nights in a hotel. One day going up the Eiffel Tower/going to The Louvre/whatever, the other day can be spent shopping
Reply 9
I'm already going to london for my birthday for a gig (does britney spears count :wink: and don't really do proper gigs! I might get a really good digital camera for nights out and uni! what do you think? anyother good ideas.

p.s thanks for your help and aerob89 if I can't think of something better I might get your insurance,lol!!
The digital camera is a good idea because at least it's somthing useful and something that'll be used.

Latest

Trending

Trending