Edit: whoops, the tune so nice I posted it twice
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by JCC-MGS

Jheez

Edit: whoops, the tune so nice I posted it twice

thats awesome.

:adore:
Original post by littleshambles
lol. i know someone going to shogun audio in brizzle tonight. stoked for it at cable tomorrow. :excited:

scuba's new album looks ****ing amazing :daydreaming: cognitive dissonance is lush, i would post it here but i can only find a preview. WANT IT SO BAD

When's scuba's new album out? :teeth:
Original post by TheJ0ker
When's scuba's new album out? :teeth:

27th february :fluffy:
My mates started a DJ society at Teeside uni, got an hour from 1pm - 2pm tomorrow on radio, have a listen anyone that's interested. Usually always dnb and jungle but is a mash up of dirty electro and dnb tomorrow.

Worth a listen if anyone fancies some midday madness, fast-paced lunchtime bass.

http://www.cvfm.org.uk/player.html
27th february :fluffy:

:woo:
Reply 1948
Today's purchases:

Reflections EP (Cue Recordings).. mostly cus I just ****ing love the In My Head VIP remix.
Icicle - Dreadnaught/Arrows (Shogun Recordings)
Wilkinson - Pistol Whip/Tonight (RAM Records)

edit: woo we've hit 100 pages!
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by MrJoeyUK
Today's purchases:

Reflections EP (Cue Recordings).. mostly cus I just ****ing love the In My Head VIP remix.
Icicle - Dreadnaught/Arrows (Shogun Recordings)
Wilkinson - Pistol Whip/Tonight (RAM Records)

edit: woo we've hit 100 pages!

:coma:

i actually love icicle :daydreaming: even though i own like none of his stuff.
Golden Oldie

this too :smile:

(edited 12 years ago)
I'm in London on Wednesday and my mates can't afford to come down with me and Fabio's playing and I don't want to miss it so who's up for hitting the rave with TSR's favourite Dudley chav prick, preferably someone with a sofa I can sleep on or a double bed if you are comfortable in your sexuality, come through with the enthusiastic responses asap plz
Reply 1952
HIGH CONTRAST ALBUM :coma:

Love the transition from slow, moving sounds to ****ing madness.
Reply 1953
"It's the one the ravers have been waiting forrr, it's the National drum and bass awardssss"
Original post by Tom78
"It's the one the ravers have been waiting forrr, it's the National drum and bass awardssss"

lololollol
Classic:
[video="youtube_share;ZKVoCjFNm4Y"]http://youtu.be/ZKVoCjFNm4Y[/video]
massively excited about the medschool blood pressure album coming out. said this before but ive not been this giddy about a release since the last radiohead album. going up the record shop to bag it on CD, oldschool.
Reply 1957
massively excited about the medschool blood pressure album coming out. said this before but ive not been this giddy about a release since the last radiohead album. going up the record shop to bag it on CD, oldschool.

I has downloaded, won't be able to take a proper listen until tomorrow though. Let me know your thoughts
Reply 1958

Heard this a few times in mixes but only JUST found the track. and **** me.. Its absolutely mental. :sogood:
I'm a big fan of Liquid and this was just uploaded from Liquicity's channel:

Awesome Track

Quick Reply

Latest