The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Neo Con
BeanofJelly, knowning is saying do not judge on merit. What I am saying is that these crime stats do not paint a good picture of the black community as awhole. They are themselves responsible for their problems. As awhole, where does this leave America if the white pop declines and blacks and latinos increase was my question.

Whites can move to Europe, look for a safe place? :yep:
James_22
Don't accuse me of sending you private messages, nice trick but no one is falling for it. :rolleyes:

2 decades, point is, we ARE democratic, your precious Malawi as with the rest of those tribal areas will never become democratic. You squander all you have and your governments are rife with corruption. You are defending the undefendable.

Pardon moi, but did you not assume from my profile picture that I was an immigrant? Fairly sure you did, my dear. I did mix you up with Don_Scott when I accused you of sending me PMs, but with that former fact in mind I think I am still on fairly solid grounds here.

What makes you think Malawi is "precious" to me? I've never even been there, I don't give a toss about it. For what it's worth, however, Malawi has been democratic for some time now, although corruption is rife. But of course corruption is rife in Italy too, in Russia, even in the UK and US, although not to the same extent. You may want to catch up with the times, James.

"I" don't squander anything. I am not from Malawi. I do not have a Malawi passport, only a British one. Talk to some actual Malawians if you would like a solid conversation about the country. I never said Malawian government was superior to Western governments. I am merely disputing that historically, European civilisation has been any less capable of, defined by savagery than any society.

Interesting that you seem only capable of tackling my arguments with relation to my ethnic origin, though.
Reply 262
Let us hope so, let the slave become the master.
Don_Scott
Yeah, you have to be careful not to judge based on ancestry but judge on individual merit.

The irony.
And then the population will go on a steady decrease with the increasing disease, crime, taco-bells etc.
Reply 265
littleshambles
Pardon moi, but did you not assume from my profile picture that I was an immigrant? Fairly sure you did, my dear. I did mix you up with Don_Scott when I accused you of sending me PMs, but with that former fact in mind I think I am still on fairly solid grounds here.

What makes you think Malawi is "precious" to me? I've never even been there, I don't give a toss about it. For what it's worth, however, Malawi has been democratic for some time now, although corruption is rife. But of course corruption is rife in Italy too, in Russia, even in the UK and US, although not to the same extent. You may want to catch up with the times, James.

"I" don't squander anything. I am not from Malawi. I do not have a Malawi passport, only a British one. Talk to some actual Malawians if you would like a solid conversation about the country. I never said Malawian government was superior to Western governments. I am merely disputing that historically, European civilisation has been any less capable of, defined by savagery than any society.

Interesting that you seem only capable of tackling my arguments with relation to my ethnic origin, though.

Are free and democratic African countries, like Malawi, ready to repatriate their long lost American cousins?
Reply 266
Sakujo
Let us hope so, let the slave become the master.

The "MAN" will be black?
Neo Con
Well, I am not a racist so obviously the decline of a race in their own nation is not good.

How ironic.
UGeNe
Are free and democratic African countries, like Malawi, ready to repatriate its long lost American cousins?

i) Malawi was never an area from which large numbers of American-bound slaves were drawn.

ii) I see no reason why "repatriation" should occur. There is no more reason for black Americans to move "back" to Africa than there is for white Americans to move "back" to Europe.
littleshambles
The irony.

What irony?

Explain yourself.
Reply 270
littleshambles

Because I dislike people who live in the West, who are originally from **** holes and yet slag it off at the same time. :yep:
Neo Con
I mentioned this and she ran with her tail between her legs. She should have called me a racist for PC sake.

It's not racist to say that blacks run faster than whites.
It's not racist to say that blacks commit more crimes in the USA than whites, because these things are true.

You are racist because you have stated that you believe blacks to be morally inferior, more inclined to violence, and more retarded than whites. These things are not true, and you have not posted any evidence to suggest otherwise.
Don_Scott
What irony?

Explain yourself.

The irony of you professing the importance of judging by individual merit rather than skin colour, after being led solely by James_22's "having looked at my profile picture" to proceed to PM me with a rendition of "Why don't you go home?".

That is, after judging me based on my skin colour.
James_22
Because I dislike people who live in the West, who are originally from **** holes and yet slag it off at the same time. :yep:

I am "originally from" England. I was born in England. I have a white English mother who was also born in England.

I have spent literally a week of my entire life outside of England, and that was in Greece.

Unless you are calling England a **** hole I fail to see your point.
Reply 274
UGeNe
The "MAN" will be black?

The MAN? What's a MAN?

^Lol, I'm serious.
James_22

She's not from Malawi. Her dad is. She's from Britain, and she is as British as you are.

It'd be like me looking up your ancestry, happening to find that someone in your family tree was French, and then telling you your views don't count and you should bugger off back to France where you came from.

It's understandable to dislike recent immigrants (ie: born and raised somewhere else) who slag off Britain. I share your attitude of "well GTFO then" unless they're actually victim to violence or discrimination or something.
But it's unfair to vent your annoyance on other perfectly British people who happen to have a more obvious streak of immigrant than you do in their appearance. Because after all, more or less everyone living in Britain descends from immigrants at least partially. It's where you're born and what you're loyal to that counts.
Reply 276
BeanofJelly
It's not racist to say that blacks run faster than whites.
It's not racist to say that blacks commit more crimes in the USA than whites, because these things are true.

You are racist because you have stated that you believe blacks to be morally inferior, more inclined to violence, and more retarded than whites. These things are not true, and you have not posted any evidence to suggest otherwise.

Don't the higher crime rates suggest a lack of morals within the African-American communities?

You can't blame everything on poverty.
UGeNe
Don't the higher crime rates suggest a lack of morals within the African-American communities?

You can't blame everything on poverty.

Um yes you can. I'm pretty sure its a well known fact that generally poor people commit more crimes than people who aren't poor. As generally the black communities in America are the poorest people in the country, it makes sense that there is a higher crime rate in that community.
littleshambles
The irony of you professing the importance of judging by individual merit rather than skin colour, after being led solely by James_22's "having looked at my profile picture" to proceed to PM me with a rendition of "Why don't you go home?".

That is, after judging me based on my skin colour.

No, I was telling you to "go home" because I don't see why you should stay in a country you hate.
WelshBluebird
Um yes you can. I'm pretty sure its a well known fact that generally poor people commit more crimes than people who aren't poor. As generally the black communities in America are the poorest people in the country, it makes sense that there is a higher crime rate in that community.

Poverty may explain theft but it can't explain crimes like rape.

Latest

Trending

Trending