The Student Room Group

Why don't black girls like white guys the way black guys like white girls

I've noticed this disparity and was just curious, even in same sex relationships Black women still aren't open to white people in general why is that? I even heard of black girls making fun of other black girls for liking white guys are they just racist?
I think you should respect people’s preferences. From my experience it’s actually the other way around . Also not wanting to date outside your race when you’re apart of a heavily discriminated minority group is complete valid in my opinion . But I don’t think people should be judge other decisions. At the end of the day you love who u love . Also I think this post is a gross generalisation . As a black girl myself I know many girls (black) who have dabbled in the snow. Please also go and learn what racism is , not wanting to be in a relationship with a white person isn’t racism maybe at it’s extreme prejudice but definitely not racism .For example , if I was gay I wouldn’t then make me a misandrist because I don’t want to date men ?!
Original post by Anonymous #1
I've noticed this disparity and was just curious, even in same sex relationships Black women still aren't open to white people in general why is that? I even heard of black girls making fun of other black girls for liking white guys are they just racist?
I'd say partly because black women have been made to feel undesirable, although this is from both white and black people. However, there's an assumption among lots of black women that white guys wouldn't ever go for them, whereas it's relatively common for white girls to have a thing for black guys and vice versa. Saying all this, I'm mixed with a black mum and a white dad, so it's not impossible.
Reply 3
It depends on choice and yes they have their reasons.

I'm a black girl and dating a white guy is my dream so we all have our choices.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous #2
I'd say partly because black women have been made to feel undesirable, although this is from both white and black people. However, there's an assumption among lots of black women that white guys wouldn't ever go for them, whereas it's relatively common for white girls to have a thing for black guys and vice versa. Saying all this, I'm mixed with a black mum and a white dad, so it's not impossible.
I would definitely agree on the made to feel undesirable in western society definitely
Original post by Anonymous
a lot of black girls will be quiet about liking white men for fear of being called traitors by other black women.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending