The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
BeanofJelly
I may as well say because of the slave trade, whites are ethnically more inclined to enslave other races and treat them like dirt.

I don't believe that, and yet statistics on "how often given races have enslaved other races" would obviously support that argument.

Correlation does not equal causation. Humans are all by their nature dangerously prone to cruelty and selfishness, but whites and blacks demonstrate these traits in equal measure.
There have been black on black massacres, white on white massacres, people are people are people and we all have the capacity to be bad.

US Department of Justice
1,916,380 black on white crime
362,784 white on black crime

Hmm must be "poverty" or "post slavery hangover"??

Listen, you're a nice person at heart as in you want to believe that all humans are equally prone to violence e.t.c I understand this, but the evidence in the states does not point to this.

The number of young 20-25 white girls that have been victims of rape by black men, I have read so many. What does poverty have to do that? Rape is about control, it's a form of control, aggression.

EDIT: It's funny how whites get accussed of being neo nazis or oppressors when most the hate crime is black on white lol.
Reply 301
BeanofJelly
Mhm I don't like her. She's not nice

She is a credit to the country as a proud African American willing to look within and not blame others. A role model dare I say it.
Okay my stats (and this is purely to demonstrate a point, I don't actually believe this)

Historically, whites have colonised many other countries and oppressed the people living there already. Take India, Palestine, much of Africa, the USA, Australia.
Undeniable right? There may be a few rare examples of blacks going out and colonising without respect for the natives, but this has to be fairly rare when compared to whites yes?

Hence, from this, I draw the conclusion that whites are genetically predisposed to unjust colonisation, land theft, and racism - and are therefore morally inferior to blacks.

Obviously baloney? And yet you have followed the same path of reasoning using the statistics about crime that you have, to determine the moral inferiority of black people.
Neo Con
US Department of Justice
1,916,380 black on white crime
362,784 white on black crime

Hmm must be "poverty" or "post slavery hangover"??

Listen, you're a nice person at heart as in you want to believe that all humans are equally prone to violence e.t.c I understand this, but the evidence in the states does not point to this.

The number of young 20-25 white girls that have been victims of rape by black men, I have read so many. What does poverty have to do that? Rape is about control, it's a form of control, aggression.

Talking about massacres not just crime in America.
Reply 304
BeanofJelly
Okay my stats (and this is purely to demonstrate a point, I don't actually believe this)

Historically, whites have colonised many other countries and oppressed the people living there already. Take India, Palestine, much of Africa, the USA, Australia.
Undeniable right? There may be a few rare examples of blacks going out and colonising without respect for the natives, but this has to be fairly rare when compared to whites yes?

Hence, from this, I draw the conclusion that whites are genetically predisposed to unjust colonisation, land theft, and racism - and are therefore morally inferior to blacks.

Obviously baloney? And yet you have followed the same path of reasoning using the statistics about crime that you have, to determine the moral inferiority of black people.

Unjust colonization is an oxymoron!

:eek3:
Reply 305
BeanofJelly

Wrong. In the past, atrocities happened in every race. You say blacks didn't have an empire, maybe because they were running around naked killing each other with spears. The point is violence existed in every society, and in Africa at grass roots level, but they wereso backward alot has gone unreported. I would like to add that despite colonization, violence was still relatively low for the average man at home, it was just goverment desire for territory back in the day and following their orders. The average european state was alot more lawful, safe than the average african state so your point is again false.

What's worrying is crime stats in this day and age, when you would have expected everyone to be civilized alot more.
Reply 306
Beanof Jelly I have noticed you had nothing constructive to say about Condi's comments!!!! Real eye opener that you are defending the undefendable, and Condi came out and said it herself.
Reply 307
Neo Con
Beanof Jelly I have noticed you had nothing constructive to say about Condi's comments!!!! Real eye opener that you are defending the undefendable, and Condi came out and said it herself.

Oh, snap!
Reply 308
Neo Con

Come up with your own sentence formulations instead of copying mine. :rolleyes:

Funny, I come back a few hours later and you're still here spouting the same old drivel.

It's quite clear you have nothing to do all day but sit behind a computer screen full of bitterness and hate posting on TSR.

Do you actually have a life? :rolleyes:
Reply 309
James_22
Come up with your own sentence formulations instead of copying mine. :rolleyes:

Funny, I come back a few hours later and you're still here spouting the same old drivel.

It's quite clear you have nothing to do all day but sit behind a computer screen full of bitterness and hate posting on TSR.

Do you actually have a life? :rolleyes:

That phrase does not belong to you, been using it since I was young and I am sure a billion people used it before me :rolleyes: Nah I have alot of free time currently, pretty good :p:

Yeah well the solution is don't come on my thread! Clearly the few hours you went away you were making food or something! I either post all day or some days I don't all if I am spending time out. Simple as!
BeanofJelly

I agree don't feed these scumbags.
Reply 311
maze.e
I agree don't feed these scumbags.

You are a naughty boy!
UGeNe
You are a naughty boy!

A harsh word I know. :woo:
Why do people thing that skin pigmentation automatically has an affect on the way human beings act? Personally race has nothing to do with how violent a person can be. Apply it to a social situation and then yes you have an argument. It can't be denied that there is a lot of crime linked to black people but at the same time this is because it probably gets more press than if it where a white person committing the crime just because the stereotype of a black man is 'ghettotastic man with a gun'. Instead of highlighting the issue something needs to be done to tackle it, and I mean dealt with in a mature and personal way. How? I don't know but I have a feeling that it may start with making all races feeling more united within a community. Living in England and not having a true experience of the USA I would say from what I have seen it is very rare to see black and white intergration socially, people seem to work at odds with each other, especially in highschool programmes but I could be wrong, shouldn't base fact on fiction. But over here there seems to be a bit more mixing between races which is why its not so much "black people are responsible for crime!" ( I don't agree with that statement by the way). Its all about giving and receiving, treat people how you want to be treated and the rest. A lot of what Neo Con seems to be saying is 'statistical' but not from experience. Is easy for someone on the outside looking in to criticise but we never get the true story, the media have a clever way of twisting the truth also.

Rant over :smile:
Reply 314
RachelOranges
Why do people thing that skin pigmentation automatically has an affect on the way human beings act? Personally race has nothing to do with how violent a person can be. Apply it to a social situation and then yes you have an argument. It can't be denied that there is a lot of crime linked to black people but at the same time this is because it probably gets more press than if it where a white person committing the crime just because the stereotype of a black man is 'ghettotastic man with a gun'. Instead of highlighting the issue something needs to be done to tackle it, and I mean dealt with in a mature and personal way. How? I don't know but I have a feeling that it may start with making all races feeling more united within a community. Living in England and not having a true experience of the USA I would say from what I have seen it is very rare to see black and white intergration socially, people seem to work at odds with each other, especially in highschool programmes but I could be wrong, shouldn't base fact on fiction. But over here there seems to be a bit more mixing between races which is why its not so much "black people are responsible for crime!" ( I don't agree with that statement by the way). Its all about giving and receiving, treat people how you want to be treated and the rest. A lot of what Neo Con seems to be saying is 'statistical' but not from experience. Is easy for someone on the outside looking in to criticise but we never get the true story, the media have a clever way of twisting the truth also.

Rant over :smile:

I apologise, I was struck with the stupidity in the first sentence and decided not to read on. Perhaps you can explain to me what skin pigmentation has to do with race?
ypo
I apologise, I was struck with the stupidity in the first sentence and decided not to read on. Perhaps you can explain to me what skin pigmentation has to do with race?

Ah boo you, stupid topics like this deserve stupid comments do they not?:wink: And by pigmentation I meant that biologically speaking black people have more menalin ( pigment) than white people but it doesn't set them apart as human beings as we are all one race, the human race and we all have faults. What sets us apart from animals is not our intellegence but how arrogant and self deluded we are to believe that some of us are better than others just based on outward appearance and the fact that we have to kill/ discriminate/ alienate others that don't fit in with social 'norms'.....:rolleyes:
Reply 316
RachelOranges
Ah boo you, stupid topics like this deserve stupid comments do they not?:wink: And by pigmentation I meant that biologically speaking black people have more menalin ( pigment) than white people but it doesn't set them apart as human beings as we are all one race, the human race and we all have faults. What sets us apart from animals is not our inellegence but how arrogant and self deluded we are to believe that some of us are better than others just based on outward appearance and the fact that we have to kill/ discriminate/ alienate others that don't fit in with social 'norms'.....:rolleyes:

Well said :clap2:
Mr FiX-iT
Well said :clap2:

Thank you :yep:
Reply 318
RachelOranges
Ah boo you, stupid topics like this deserve stupid comments do they not?:wink: And by pigmentation I meant that biologically speaking black people have more menalin ( pigment) than white people but it doesn't set them apart as human beings as we are all one race, the human race and we all have faults. What sets us apart from animals is not our intellegence but how arrogant and self deluded we are to believe that some of us are better than others just based on outward appearance and the fact that we have to kill/ discriminate/ alienate others that don't fit in with social 'norms'.....:rolleyes:

You need to stop watching Nature programs, and open a sociology book sometimes.
UGeNe
You need to stop watching Nature programs, and open a sociology book sometimes.

Oh but thats just it, I look at society and its so unappealing and limited, we carry out our day to day lives doing the same things, carrying out the same tasks thinking we are getting somewhere but we never do. We are so consumed in our own little world full of technology, politics whatever else, when there is so much more for us to see. I'm sorry but ignorance just isn't my cup of tea :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending