The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
trev
You're welcome. You're one of my favourite members now.

Like wise. Thanks
Reply 21
I'm not doing the double award, but i'm doing the Single award, i currently have a B at AS, but i'm pushing for an A.
Reply 22
yeah, i think i could of got higher if i tried that bit harder if i had decided to go to uni at the end of it, i think my friend is gonna get an AB and hopefully an AA which will be the highest in our class although only about 10 people actually finished it.
Reply 23
james101
yeah, i think i could of got higher if i tried that bit harder if i had decided to go to uni at the end of it, i think my friend is gonna get an AB and hopefully an AA which will be the highest in our class although only about 10 people actually finished it.

I'm sure you would get a BB at least if you work very hard. BC is not that bad I guess. Anybody in your year doing single award?
Reply 24
nope, at the start of the double award avce it there was two classes of about 20 and omly about 10 people actually finished the course lol
Reply 25
james101
nope, at the start of the double award avce it there was two classes of about 20 and omly about 10 people actually finished the course lol

Ok. At least they get an AS grade then or something.
Reply 26
I'm doing GNVQ ICT, started in September and I'll reckon I'll get BC, or BB when I finish in Year 11. I could do better, but its sooo boring, so much so I lose interest :frown:

Latest

Trending

Trending