The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
The stuff in further maths is a whole other a levels worth of content, but it is similar.

If that means you take it as one means physics doesnt count, because that overlaps with maths, more than further maths.
same way I imagine sociology/psychology and english/theater studies overlap
jayshah31
Wait for it:

I'm assuming you've done Further Maths and are making that comment? Further Maths is insanely difficult compared to single maths.

Yes.
Although, without in any way trying to sound stuck up, I'm going to do maths at university and have always found it quite easy, so maybe that's just my view.
The Shoe Event Horizon
Yes.
Although, without in any way trying to sound stuck up, I'm going to do maths at university and have always found it quite easy, so maybe that's just my view.

What modules have you done so far?
DevilsJackass
i'm sorry but if A level maths was |----| in terms of difficulty then further maths would be |---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------......|

Oh dear. I didn't say Further Maths was paticularly easy, just that doing that and normal Maths is easier than doing two completely unrelated A-Levels. :yes:
The Shoe Event Horizon
Oh dear. I didn't say Further Maths was paticularly easy, just that doing that and normal Maths is easier than doing two completely unrelated A-Levels. :yes:

well if you were to compare with a science A level i'm pretty sure being able to copy paste what you've revised in say chemistry is MUCH easier than wading through M4 wouldnt you say so?
Reply 25
DevilsJackass
well if you were to compare with a science A level i'm pretty sure being able to copy paste what you've revised in say chemistry is MUCH easier than wading through M4 wouldnt you say so?

Omg M4, if I were to rank the units I've done in order of difficulty it would be this:

M3 >>>>>>>>>>> FP3 >>>>> FP2 >>>C4>FP1>C3>M2>S1>M1>C2>C1>S2

Latest

Trending

Trending