The Student Room Group

MSc Clinical Embryology

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Hi all... I have also been made an offer on this MSc programme, due to start in October 2011..Really looking forward to it!!

I was just wandering how everyone is getting on with securing funding, and if anyone has had any success??

Would be great to hear from you.. and I look forward to meeting you all in October..:smile:
Reply 61
Original post by gentlepham90
Does anyone know about the entry requirement , especially the GPA (I don't clearly know about the minimum GPA) to apply in this course ???

Hey.. I would advise you to contact Dr. Kevin Coward in regards to any queries..He is really helpful..
Original post by Mya_Ash

Original post by Mya_Ash
Hey.. I would advise you to contact Dr. Kevin Coward in regards to any queries..He is really helpful..

hi Mya, do u have fb or YM, and may I ask u some problem :biggrin:
Reply 63
Original post by sourima7

[QUOTE="sourima7;26586487"]Hey alyssa125uk,

I did my BSc Human Genetics from Newcastle University, was working for a year n half n then applied to this course. I got through St. Hugh's, but I couldnt get accommodation there! So am trying to get accommodation close to the Oxford Fertility Unit, in Cowley. Have you sorted accommodation yet?

What's your name? We can create the facebook group and post the link here or add each other on facebook. My name is Sourima Biswas.[/QUOTE
I hope you got your Master in clinical embryology at the begining of the new year.
I intend to apply for it and I need your help .
I ' d like to ask you wheather you are given a real practical skills in micromanipulation ???
Do you have any helpful information about the same degree offered by Monach University in Australia ???
Hi Guys,
Congrates for being selected and being a part of such a nice group of people and doing such an awesome course. I am also intrested in doing this course, hence I have got interview on 30th march. I am bit nervous as what will they ask and what all should I answer them back inorder to have an succesfull interview?
Can you guys give me some suggestions please?
Shardul
hi everyone,

I have been offered a place at oxford...but I am a bit skeptical on taking up the place....with all the new visa rules and stuff...plus it is super expensive...!! :frown:
can I know who else is definetly to join this year and where else are you contemplating to go if not oxford!

@shardul: I hope you must have done wonderfully in your interview....did they offer you a place?
Reply 66
@Ankita: Hi there, even I have been offered a place for MSc in clinical embryology at Oxford. I am in a dilemma too because of the huge sum of course fees. Have you secured any funding as yet? And if you dont mind then could you please give me your mail id so that we could further discuss on this?
@db111 no i havnt...which is a huge bummer!!:frown: have u applied for any other courses besides this??
Reply 68
Hi
can anyone tell me the details of career in clinical embryology.. what is the future scope? plssssssss help me i am desperate to know this..... help...
Reply 69
Hi everyone
I have been offered a place for clinical embryology this year.. Will be joining in october. Who else is coming?
Original post by dcd11
Hi everyone
I have been offered a place for clinical embryology this year.. Will be joining in october. Who else is coming?

I have been offered a conditional offer for this course in 2013 entry. who else is coming?^^
Original post by ankita.upadhye
hi everyone,

I have been offered a place at oxford...but I am a bit skeptical on taking up the place....with all the new visa rules and stuff...plus it is super expensive...!! :frown:
can I know who else is definetly to join this year and where else are you contemplating to go if not oxford!

@shardul: I hope you must have done wonderfully in your interview....did they offer you a place?

Hey!
I'm a prospective student from Pakistan, I know I'm a bit late on the deadline, but the course seems open as per the website, I've been working on my application process...I'm quite nervous about the statement of purpose
I had a few ideas but after reading up about how to write statements of purpose on the internet, I'm all the more confused :confused:

Could you give me an idea of what I should write? Also, what did they ask you in the interview?
Hey blackgravity,

well i think u shud still apply, its nt everyday that you get a course u really wanna do n dat too frm Oxford. As for statement of purpose...make sure you include about all your achievements and accolades. dnt boast about them too much but DO include them. Also, write how much this course really means to you and what you expect from this course and the university. Be realistic and ambitious. I am sure you will do well.
About th interview, hmmm well be prepared. read about the recent advancements in the field both clinically and in d research sector. they ask stuff lyk y do u wanna do it, what d course means to u, why oxford, y clinical embryology,etc. really basic ques. dey will/might ask about current research n ivf status in ur country. oh, dey will ask about ur future inclinations. dats ol I can remember from my interview.
Hope dis helps. Good luck! :smile:
Original post by dr_holla
i finished the interview with dr/kevin and 3 members and as u said they were very friendly and they offered me a place but under the condition of completing IELTS test.
i completed my test and i will know my results next week,so pray for me :smile: .
So we might be classmates next year :gthumb:

Hey... I have an interview scheduled in 2 days i.e. 26th of march . Please help me, its my 1st interview ever and its with oxford!!!...soo for now im a bag of nerves!Please can u tell me what sort of questions i should expect??
Original post by supereggman
I have been offered a conditional offer for this course in 2013 entry. who else is coming?^^

Hey iv applied and my interview is scheduled in two days! do u mind telling me more about how u prepared for the interview and what questions should i expect at the interview? PLEASE HELP!!
Original post by Blackergravity
Hey!
I'm a prospective student from Pakistan, I know I'm a bit late on the deadline, but the course seems open as per the website, I've been working on my application process...I'm quite nervous about the statement of purpose
I had a few ideas but after reading up about how to write statements of purpose on the internet, I'm all the more confused :confused:

Could you give me an idea of what I should write? Also, what did they ask you in the interview?

Hey Ankita
I was just wondering if u could tell me more about the interview process? what did they ask? are they friendly?
Yaaay I recieved an offer letter. Anyone else in the batch of 2013?:biggrin:
Hi there :smile:

I'm currently studying a Bsc in Pharmacology.
I hope to apply for Msc Clinical Embryology at oxford.
However i can't afford the fees. Has anyone been successful in receiving funding for the fees?

Thanks x
I really need help. I have an interview to study at Oxford for this course. I am extremely worried as I have not been at uni for a year now and I have no clue what sort of questions they will ask. I know I am capable however, whether this would show through my interview, I a unsure. please help
Original post by vinpooh
i'm currently enrolled in the msc in ce at oxford... happy to answer any questions!

Hi Vinpooh. Please help I will be having an interview next week and I have no clue what to expect. Hope to hear from you.
Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending