The Student Room Group
*Strokes full head of hair, complete with large grin on face* :biggrin:

Comb over?
worried_mess
I am 18 and I will be bald eventually.

Almost every male in my family, both on my mum and dad's side, are bald. Already my hairline is exceeding badly and my hair is really getting thinner.

I'm not really that fussed, but just wondered if there is anything (non drastic)that I can do now to prolong or even reverse this?

Grr, my dads bald so I guess I am a little worried also, however, I'm almost 20 and my hair is fine..

But anyway, I think rogaine is clinically proven to slow down the process, however it's quite expensive, but your hairs PRICELESS, it's like losing your knob IMO :eek:
Reply 3
Someone from my 6th form (2 years above me) just shaved his hair off, because he got fed up of waiting. His grandad lost his hair at 22, his dad at 20, and he was already losing it at 17... So you're not the only one out there, which is always nice to know.
Reply 4
Just shave it all off now, then no one will notice it falling out. :biggrin:
Reply 5
Absolution
*Strokes full head of hair, complete with large grin on face* :biggrin:

Comb over?

Didn't see that one coming, KCIRP.
search for trichoderm - supposedly works well as long as the follicles havn't died.
Hang in there. Hair cloning is only about 10 years away. When the technology comes to fruition, baldness will be a thing of the past.

Latest

Trending

Trending