The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

16 days :afraid:
Oh! I had my first results day dream last night - I was trying to get to college to collect my results by bus. You know on buses they sometimes have that screen that says "Sorry - Not in Service"? Well I was just wandering around where I live trying to find a bus and they were all driving past me with screens saying "Sorry - You Have Failed", "No, really - You Have Missed Your Grades" and "No University For You Then!". It was horrible :sad:
scaryhair
Oh! I had my first results day dream last night - I was trying to get to college to collect my results by bus. You know on buses they sometimes have that screen that says "Sorry - Not in Service"? Well I was just wandering around where I live trying to find a bus and they were all driving past me with screens saying "Sorry - You Have Failed", "No, really - You Have Missed Your Grades" and "No University For You Then!". It was horrible :sad:

Wow that's a weird elaborate dream...
I dreamed I went into school and got a B in Further Maths. Then I woke up screaming...
Reply 1583
Fixesin
I dreamed I went into school and got a B in Further Maths. Then I woke up screaming...

How's it going, you hoping to go to imperial then?
:yeah: Not long now

:o:
Fixesin

Yeah - I always have weird and vivid dreams :o: :p:
I hate the way they do results at my school. At least it was this way for GCSEs. We go into the 6th form common room and all the tables are pushed together with sheets and sheets of paper on them which are apparently in alphabetical order. So while desparately searching for your results you see everyone elses and panic more and more. Then when you finally find yours you have no real choice but to look at them there and then as they don't even put them in envelopes!
annab1684
I hate the way they do results at my school. At least it was this way for GCSEs. We go into the 6th form common room and all the tables are pushed together with sheets and sheets of paper on them which are apparently in alphabetical order. So while desparately searching for your results you see everyone elses and panic more and more. Then when you finally find yours you have no real choice but to look at them there and then as they don't even put them in envelopes!

Ours is very similarbut in a small classroom, in alphabetical order on the tables. Luckily though we have a coloured a4 sheet wth our names and candidate no on in big letters so there easy to spot. Just can't wiat for the morning of the 20th!
mad-cow18
Ours is very similarbut in a small classroom, in alphabetical order on the tables. Luckily though we have a coloured a4 sheet wth our names and candidate no on in big letters so there easy to spot. Just can't wiat for the morning of the 20th!

Our school has boxes of envelopes on tables at one end of the hall, and they're handed out from there.
Reply 1589
My school has them all laid out alphabetically on tables, but they're sometimes in envelopes and sometimes not. I hope they're in envelopes this time...
annab1684

My GCSE's were not in envelopes but my AS were. Last year we got our results in the school library with one half of it for AS students and the other A2 students then there is one table with the results on it in alphabetical order, there is only 35 people or so in A2 year this year so only one table will be needed.
Thinking about it, its really not long- this week im working all week, week after the same then its results week where im working till 5.15 on the wed then to a bouncy castle party for my friends 18th so it should be very quick. I just wanna know now btu im keeping busy and time is going very quick. The thing i keep concentrating on is the round the world ticket for travelling next summer and the money needed for it which i have got fro working all this so its well worth it!!
Reply 1592
Hmm, I think that the above conversation on how the results will be laid out shows the official start of panicking. :p:
etp
How's it going, you hoping to go to imperial then?

Hey, yeh Imperial is my firm. How about you?
Reply 1594
OMG 17 days left...............
Reply 1595
I have no idea how my school does them because I was on holiday when I got my GCSE results and I checked my AS grades on the internet so there was no point in going to school.
Hasan
I have no idea how my school does them because I was on holiday when I got my GCSE results and I checked my AS grades on the internet so there was no point in going to school.

how can you check on the internet?, did your school put them up?
Reply 1597
i am really freaking out as results day nears
wootwootwoot
how can you check on the internet?, did your school put them up?

Could be that the school uploads them to the intranet, or you could also get them through ResultsPlus if all your exams were with Edexcel and your school had signed up to the service.
annab1684

same :rolleyes:
Then everyone comes up to you going, 'how did you do, what did you get?' If I failed i'd just wanna cry and walk away haha

Latest