The Student Room Group
Reply 1
lol i did la fiesta and the trip to spain. went ok i think :rolleyes: were good questions. v standard
Reply 2
So, like two people do Spanish, but loads of people do "Resistant Materials"?
Reply 3
I do it, but what is there to say?

I did the party and the journey one too. The only smart A* phrase I remember I used for the journey one was "habria mourido si los medicos no me ayudan" (I would have died if the doctors didn't help me), it was the only way I could shove in some A* tenses, namely the conditional perfect.

The only thing that irritates me are these word limits - I didn't have enough time to count how many words whilst checking for corrections. To me, you really aren't given the chance to use your knowledge of vocabulary, only grammar.

Our school don't even do a GCSE in Resistant Materials. Is that a subject or part of DT?
Reply 4
I've been living in Mexico for the past 5 years, so my spanish is very fluent. Anyone need any help or something?
I'm sure i did OCR but i did two papers. (Listening, Reading and writing + Reading and writing) My writing tasks that i could remember included "la Caja tonta" and something about a company wanting to promote a wine in England. Sound familiar to anyone?
Aha, possibly cos you guys weren't doing AS level? Muppet!

Latest

Trending

Trending