The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1980
Anybody know when the next Htc keyboard phone is coming out ?
Guvnor
Anybody know when the next Htc keyboard phone is coming out ?

HTC G2 should be out later in the year.
Just gotta say, I am absolutely the agenda choice in HTC calender choices. haha I think I've fallen in love with my phone all over again.

Also quick question, do any of you have voice search control thing installed? If so can you use it? I can't it doesn't seem to recgonise what I'm saying :frown:
Ducklighter
Just gotta say, I am absolutely the agenda choice in HTC calender choices. haha I think I've fallen in love with my phone all over again.

Also quick question, do any of you have voice search control thing installed? If so can you use it? I can't it doesn't seem to recgonise what I'm saying :frown:

Annunciate. That's all you gotta do. Works fine for me.
Does anyone know when Froyo is coming out for the HTC Legend on Vodaphone?
mikeyd85
Annunciate. That's all you gotta do. Works fine for me.

Is that an app or??

I'm slightly confused sorry.
Ducklighter
Is that an app or??

I'm slightly confused sorry.

Lol - I meant enunciate. Basically, speak properly! :p:
mikeyd85
Lol - I meant enunciate. Basically, speak properly! :p:

Will go out and check out Elocution Lesson then. :p:
Ducklighter
Will go out and check out Elocution Lesson then. :p:

Haha. Good one. It's pretty good tbh. You need to have a data connection to use it though, which is a shame, but understandable.

On a somewhat related side note: I'm against the cloud. I like my services to be processed locally. :yep:
mikeyd85
Haha. Good one. It's pretty good tbh. You need to have a data connection to use it though, which is a shame, but understandable.

On a somewhat related side note: I'm against the cloud. I like my services to be processed locally. :yep:

Why anti cloud? My HD2 was screwing up earlier, so just turned on my iPhone and put the sim in, and all my stuff was synced to google so all my contacts were updated on my iPhone.
Just had a thought though, how is android syncing with OS X?
Hey guys, I've just got a Galaxy S, quick question, if I'm connected to my home network and go onto the net, it doesn't eat into my allowance does it? Also, how do I know I'm actually using my home network and not my 3G allowance?

Also, how long does it take for vodafone to activate everything?
Reply 1991
Hippysnake
Hey guys, I've just got a Galaxy S, quick question, if I'm connected to my home network and go onto the net, it doesn't eat into my allowance does it? Also, how do I know I'm actually using my home network and not my 3G allowance?

When you are on 3G/HSPDA the phone says "H" or "3G" at the top. This is when you are eating into your allowance when you surf the net.

When you switch to wif you get a wifi icon which replaces the H/3G. Google "wifi icon" to see what it looks like sort of.
G8D
Angry Birds for Android :woo:

Also, peep is fixed.

wow that was quick
Hippysnake

So you couldn't wait for the Desire HD. How are you finding the Galaxy S?
Reply 1994
The DesireHD will be nothing special, just a slight variant to the existing desire, rather than an upgrade. Thats why i didnt wait either. The galaxy s is still significantly better.

the next step up from the galaxy will have to 1.2mhz processors, and phones with better cameras, and tegra graphics etc.
Reply 1995
I'm cancelling my contract on Vodafone because the contract no longer has truly unlimited data. When is the next big HTC/Android release? Gonna go onto a 30 day contract until a big new handset comes out.
markuk99
The DesireHD will be nothing special, just a slight variant to the existing desire, rather than an upgrade. Thats why i didnt wait either. The galaxy s is still significantly better.

the next step up from the galaxy will have to 1.2mhz processors, and phones with better cameras, and tegra graphics etc.

Yeah it's basically a desire with a 4'3 inch screen which is perfect.
Carl
I'm cancelling my contract on Vodafone because the contract no longer has truly unlimited data. When is the next big HTC/Android release? Gonna go onto a 30 day contract until a big new handset comes out.

Next new one is HTC Desire HD probably around october/november. next New & Big will probably come start of next year when we start seeing the dual cpu snap dragons.
I can't handle my phone anymore. :sigh:

I think I may have to phone Vodafone and try and sort out a Desire deal again. :unsure:

Would it be alright if I used the Desire for the next 2/3 years?
FinalFlash
I can't handle my phone anymore. :sigh:

I think I may have to phone Vodafone and try and sort out a Desire deal again. :unsure:

Would it be alright if I used the Desire for the next 2/3 years?

What phone is it? Personally I'd like a new phone every 18 months so won't be doing any 24 month deal then again every phone I've had hasn't been high end so that might be why :dontknow:

Latest

Trending

Trending