The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

~style
Ah right. I get you now. I must say it must be hell to develop for Android, sure it's less constricting than Apple but how can you cope with the number of updates and devices out there.

which in the hands of joe the public will wonder why an app won't work once they update their phone
Ohmygod. Ohmygod. Ohmygodd!
My phone may arrive tomorrow or Saturdayyy =DDD :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: I reallly can't wait now!!
G8D
:woo:

:sexface:

haa :awesome: I'm not quite sure what to do firstly haha. I think exploring the market and making the sense UI mine :biggrin:
Ducklighter
haa :awesome: I'm not quite sure what to do firstly haha. I think exploring the market and making the sense UI mine :biggrin:

You could also start with a clean slate home screen, makes it easier to organise things the way you want
wizard710
You could also start with a clean slate home screen, makes it easier to organise things the way you want

Ayee. I could I'm just reading around now. I'm so excited haha. I just don't want to go to work on Saturday and play with it insteaddd.

G8D
Link your Google account firstly, seriously do.
Then get WaveSecure.
FML Widget and BBC News Widget.

Then you are all set :biggrin:

taa =D I'm so glad for an FML widget to be honnest =]
Ducklighter
Ayee. I could I'm just reading around now. I'm so excited haha. I just don't want to go to work on Saturday and play with it insteaddd.

taa =D I'm so glad for an FML widget to be honnest =]

MLIA>FML
wizard710
MLIA>FML

Just googled it and I have to say how weird. *starts procrastinating*

*edit :adore: the webite is hilariouss [well one or two are :biggrin:]
*screams down the thread*

:woo: It's hereee. It's in my handdd :biggrin:
Reply 588
Ducklighter

The cameras shocking and the phone doesn't have bluetooth file transfer between people!!

Why did I get this phone? :rolleyes:
Ducklighter

:biggrin:

I'm waiting for your obligatory "first post from my Hero"! :smile:

Kevin J
The cameras shocking and the phone doesn't have bluetooth file transfer between people!!

So root it. BT transfer works then. Yeah, the camera is piss poor.
Kevin J

Thank GOD I don't care about bluetooth and the camera. To be honnest I've never used bluetooth.. like EVER or the camera to be honnest.
Ducklighter
Thank GOD I don't care about bluetooth and the camera. To be honnest I've never used bluetooth.. like EVER or the camera to be honnest.

Why you'd use bluetooth when you can email things to it anyway is beyond me.
Reply 592
Ducklighter

Oh, lucky for you, I use my camera quite alot really when I'm out with friends.

mikeyd85
Why you'd use bluetooth when you can email things to it anyway is beyond me.

My mate wanted a pic off my Hero there and then, and when he asked me to to send it to him I had to say my new fantastic phone doesn't have bluetooth. :o:
Kevin J

My mate wanted a pic off my Hero there and then, and when he asked me to to send it to him I had to say my new fantastic phone doesn't have bluetooth. :o:

Picture message then. Or root it. Either way would work.
Kevin J

haha. I never take pictures to be honnest. I tend to have my camera with me 24/7

I email more than bluetooth to be honnest =/ My friend bluetooth each other music but I'm not into it so it's all good (Y)

ohh. I can't seem do use the memory card on my computer :frown: It seems to hate it.
Reply 595
Does anybody know why TSR no longer loads for me, I just get an error saying "Data connectivity problem -The server failed to communicate. Please try again later."

Every other website that I go on works fine...
Ducklighter
ohh. I can't seem do use the memory card on my computer :frown: It seems to hate it.

Have you told the Hero to mount the SD card?
mikeyd85
Have you told the Hero to mount the SD card?

No... =/ I went straight ahead and put the memory card onto my computer rather than into the hero.
Ducklighter
No... =/ I went straight ahead and put the memory card onto my computer rather than into the hero.

Whack it in the Hero, let it format it / do what it needs to do, then plug the Hero in via USB. :smile:
mikeyd85
Whack it in the Hero, let it format it / do what it needs to do, then plug the Hero in via USB. :smile:

thankss will do :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending