The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
I forgot about BN biscuits.
Those chocolate ones. :sogood:
Reply 161
Original post by snowyowl
Where could you get them from? I mean maybe my parents just didn't buy them, but then I never even saw anyone have them in their packed lunches when we were at school :erm:

We got ours from Asda.
Reply 162
Flip pops! mmmm...
They used to be like for a £1 and you wouldn't have to eat it all in one go :P
ahh cant remember what it was called now, but it was this banana flavoured cereal and it turned your milk into banana milkshake at the end :frown:

Edit: BANANA BUBBLES!!! thanks google :smile:
Reply 164
IRN BRU BARS!!!! TAZ's (although they now have caramel freddo's it's not the same goddamn it!) Willy wonka's NERDS.
Reply 165
what a great tasty ,,,
fried dough sticks
I swear when the Teletubbies was having its hayday you could buy tubby toast and tubby custard. The tubby toast was heaven and tasted like croissant kinda pastry. Tubby custard was like this strawberry mousse thing.
I'm slightly worried I may have dreamed this :s
Reply 168
ketchup flavoured walkers crisps why the **** did they discontinue that magical flavour? :frown:
BN biscuits! they were freakin' amazing
and I was quite fond to the odd Turkey Twizzler

30p BRIGHT BLUE PANDA POPS!, they were amazing!
Original post by sr90
Lucky Charms! I buy them from Selfridges in Manchester but they're bloody expensive for cereal. Oh how badly i wish they were availible from Asda or wherever..

Astros
Nobbys Salt and Vinegar.. they were so spicy you could barely finish a bag.
BN biscuits
Sunny Delight
Panda Pops Arctic Ade and Jelly/Icecream flavours (do they even make Panda Pops anymore?)

.. oh dear i sound so unhealthy.

they still sell Sunny D. Great excitement when I spotted it in Morrisons!, completely forgot that the flavours were named after American states, California and Florida :P
Original post by Rossical
BN biscuits! they were freakin' amazing
and I was quite fond to the odd Turkey Twizzler

30p BRIGHT BLUE PANDA POPS!, they were amazing!

:shock: panda pops are gone? :sad:

bring citrus polos back nooooow!
How about the infamous "Itchy Juice"?

AKA KWENCHY KUPS. After spending all your money on a mix-up consisting of sherbet UFOs, flumps, cola bottles, milk bottles and fried eggs, you wanted something to wash it down with. Unfortunately all you had money left for was a Kwenchy Kup, which made your throat physically itchy, for some insane reason. Yet, you still bought one.

The straw was miniscule, and if you put it in your bag on the way to school, forget about having dry books. That crap BURST.
Campino - strawberry+cream flavour
Reply 174
Original post by TotoMimo
Frufoo yoghurts

OMG I MISS THEM SO MUCH! But noone i know seems to remember them :frown: I had jars and jars of the little toys!

I also miss BNBN biscuits... They still have them in France and Spain
Original post by TotoMimo
How about the infamous "Itchy Juice"?

AKA KWENCHY KUPS. After spending all your money on a mix-up consisting of sherbet UFOs, flumps, cola bottles, milk bottles and fried eggs, you wanted something to wash it down with. Unfortunately all you had money left for was a Kwenchy Kup, which made your throat physically itchy, for some insane reason. Yet, you still bought one.

The straw was miniscule, and if you put it in your bag on the way to school, forget about having dry books. That crap BURST.

I remember these! I knew them as Calypsos though...

They used to be provided in our free school meals :biggrin:
Reply 176
McDonalds Quorn burger. I actually never had one, but it's got to be better than the utterly dire Burger King attempt.
I can't believe not a single one of you has mentioned the Maverick bar. Best chocolate bar ever that just one day disapeared.

Also, and I'm going to be showing my age now, Bacon Monster Munch.
Original post by ArtGoblin
Starburst Joosters. Nicest jelly beans ever.

Starburst Joosters were a close second behind Rowntree's Megabeans for me. They were lush!
Reply 179
Original post by xCHiiBiEverlastingx
Those biscuits with a chocolate dip

You can buy these practically everywhere.

Original post by Deema
ketchup flavoured walkers crisps why the **** did they discontinue that magical flavour? :frown:

Original post by Genius786!
tamato ketchup flavoured crisps

Original post by Tilly87
And tomato ketchup flavoured crisps! They were the best crisp flavour EVER.

I ate these the other day. :s-smilie:

the little 10p bags called 'tangy toms'.

I buy these all the time in Spar!

Latest