Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
i need unit 2
Reply 41
anyone have aqa accounting AS unit 1 and 2 MS AND QS
for january 2011?
Reply 42
Hello,

I am sitting A2 Economics and A2 Politics in June, and I can't find any past papers online for these papers.
The papers concerned are 6EC03, 6EC04, 6GP03 (Option C), 6GP04 (Option C).

Any help would be very appreciated... I have found them only in the Edexcel website but you have to have an Edexcel username and login to download them, and I obviously haven't any. So if anyone had or anyone could get those papers, or some, I'd be indeed thankful. :biggrin:

Cheers :smile:
Reply 43
Has any body got June 2010 paper, or Jan 2011, please let me know!!!!!! i would be so greatful
Reply 44
Original post by Taylor_R
Has any body got June 2010 paper, or Jan 2011, please let me know!!!!!! i would be so greatful

I've got the June 2010 one
Reply 45
guys please help me i need the last accounting aqa paper? please anyone can help with any question??? i would be grateful guys pls
:confused: sorry if im being a bit rude:frown:
Hello I'm new ,

I started my course on AQA AS Accountancy .I would REALLY appreciate it if some one could tell me where i can buy/get my hands on the answers, to the AQA styled answers ,from the AQA AS Accountancy by Nelson Thornes.

Thank you very much !
Reply 47
hello erm i dont think you can get answers to that book.
Reply 48
I need help finding a few past paper questions on the topic of 'Emotional Control' in the 'Sports Psychology' section with the mark schemes for OCR A2 PE... But, I can't seem to find any.

Could anyone please post a webpage link with that information?

Much obliged x
Reply 49
hi everybody!

im new to TSR and i really really need the GCE A2 Accounting syllabus! My teacher is not sure about the syllabus! So if somebody could get me the syllabus it would be really helpful!

Ps. i need the latest syllabus the one with some new terminology thingy!

Thanks in advance :biggrin:
Reply 50
Well
My mum has this about 3-5 essays for "Access To HE Diploma In Social Work" and she needs help with the assignments as she entered the course late(around 8weeks). She has no idea about the course itself...

ANY HELP REQUIRED!
ASAP
(Explain the development of social work,and evaluate the companys perspective in relation to the social work )< BEGINNING OF ESSAY QUESTION
Reply 51
Hi, im studying AQA A-level Accounting, and urgently need the answers to the
"AQA Examination-style questions" from the Nelson Thornes AS and A2 Books.

The AS book: (My exam is in January 2012).
- Cover picture diplays coins falling into a hand.
- ISBN:9780748798698

The A2 book: (My exam is in June 2012).
- Cover picture displays a calculator in a hand.
- ISBN: 9780748798784

i unsure whether i would be able to find these answers by paying £90 for "Kerboodle" i hope this is not the only way to attain the answers?!

if you'd be able to send/link me these answers id be so ever grateful.
Reply 52
hello everyone~
i really want the past paper of accounting of may/jun 2011
and i need AQA

HELP ME PLEASE~!!!

THANKS A LOT!~
Reply 53
I'm also on my first year at doing accounts and this paper and answer paper would be really useful for me, if anyone could send it me :smile: thankyou in advance:biggrin:
Reply 54
Original post by krp88
Hi, im studying AQA A-level Accounting, and urgently need the answers to the
"AQA Examination-style questions" from the Nelson Thornes AS and A2 Books.

The AS book: (My exam is in January 2012).
- Cover picture diplays coins falling into a hand.
- ISBN:9780748798698

The A2 book: (My exam is in June 2012).
- Cover picture displays a calculator in a hand.
- ISBN: 9780748798784

i unsure whether i would be able to find these answers by paying £90 for "Kerboodle" i hope this is not the only way to attain the answers?!

if you'd be able to send/link me these answers id be so ever grateful.

hi krp88 as far as i know you, there isnt answers for both of these books. you will have to either ask ur teacher to see if your correct or trust ur accounting knowledge.
Seems to be the only one i haven't done - has anyone got the mark scheme + / paper for it?

many thanks.

Board AQA

Accounting unit 1 june 2011
(edited 12 years ago)
Bump
hey guys,, is there any unofficial Marks scheme for Accounting unit 1 (Edexcel) which was held on Jan 10th this year (yesterday) ???
Hello, this is a thread for the P.E PHED1 exam on the 31st May.

Has anyone got the AQA PHED1 January 2012 paper?

Hows revision going...
Reply 59
Does anyone have notes for Islamic Studies 9013, CIE?

Quick Reply

Latest