The Student Room Group

MSc Dietetics

Hello

I am a reablement care worker at Sandwell Council's department of Adult and Social Care services, with a Level 3 Diploma in Adult Health and Social Care (RQF ). I am interested in becoming a dietician and to continue working in a social care setting after my qualification. Although I have a bachelor's degree, I do not have a science background based on my educational history. However, I am intensely passionate about healthy eating habits and nutrition, motivating and offering advice to individuals on cultivating a healthy lifestyle and mental well-being. Against this background, I am looking forward to applying to study MSc Dietetics at Coventry University. Please I would love to know my chances of being offered a place in January 2024. I am also a prospective international applicant, i would appreciate every useful advice or information. Thank you.
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Motunphil
Hello

I am a reablement care worker at Sandwell Council's department of Adult and Social Care services, with a Level 3 Diploma in Adult Health and Social Care (RQF ). I am interested in becoming a dietician and to continue working in a social care setting after my qualification. Although I have a bachelor's degree, I do not have a science background based on my educational history. However, I am intensely passionate about healthy eating habits and nutrition, motivating and offering advice to individuals on cultivating a healthy lifestyle and mental well-being. Against this background, I am looking forward to applying to study MSc Dietetics at Coventry University. Please I would love to know my chances of being offered a place in January 2024. I am also a prospective international applicant, i would appreciate every useful advice or information. Thank you.

I think you'll need to study an Access to Science course or Biology and Chemistry A Levels since most of your experience is health and social care related but it might be worth contacting the universities you'd like to apply to to check what their entry requirements are.

Quick Reply

Latest