The Student Room Group

Edexcel A2 French Debate

I've decided to do Extreme Sports for my debate, however, I have started to question my topic, and as an external student, I don't have a teacher to ask.

Do you think it would be okay to do Extreme sports - because I believe it's meant to be a moral or ethical issue? Do you think i can still get high grades doing this topic.

ANY help would be SO appreciated! :redface:
Original post by :)J
I've decided to do Extreme Sports for my debate, however, I have started to question my topic, and as an external student, I don't have a teacher to ask.

Do you think it would be okay to do Extreme sports - because I believe it's meant to be a moral or ethical issue? Do you think i can still get high grades doing this topic.

ANY help would be SO appreciated! :redface:

My exam is on wednesday so I'm assuming yours is too? :s-smilie:

Anyway I think it sounds like quite an interesting topic as long as you've researched it well in terms of "playing with life" and so on...

I'm doing abortion which is pretty standard so I suppose it would be good for you to do something different :smile:

Just make sure you're confident enough answering questions on it, especially if the exam is not so long away. Plus if your grammar is good you shouldn't have too much of a problem.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending