The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Assassins Creed Brotherhood.
In the odd 5 minutes here and there when I feel I have enough time to game without feeling guilty ( :p: ) I play a mixture of Empire:Total War and Sniper Elite V2 (which, for anyone who's interested, is easier than the first one and still has those ridiculous mushroom-rock things that pop out of people's heads when you shoot them, just now they're just shiny...)
Now playing Waking Mars on iPad. Quite cool but as always the touch screen controls let the game down.
Reply 3223
Yakuza: Dead Souls, I adore the Yakuza series!
I've gone back to Skyrim for another character - this time I am a Khajiit called Brian who is destined to become the greatest thief in all of Skyrim with the best archery skills in all the land, mainly because Snagprophet the Nord kept changing his mind from Mage to warrior to archer.
Xenoblade Chronicles.
Reply 3226
TERA.

Please let me pass my exams, TERA.
Actually playing two: a) Failing Oxford and b) Jade Empire.
GTA Vice City

Never played the game during its hey-day. I think I'm nearing the end, purchased nearly all the properties. Found half of the packages but am not looking forward to hunting for the rest.
I had just played GTA Vice City for PC too after a long time.
Reply 3230
Original post by Olifromsolly
Xenoblade Chronicles.

\o/ Xenoblade is probably my favourite game of 2011.

Anyway, right now I'm playing a mix of things.

360 - FFXIII (Losing the will to go on. Worst FF I've played)
3DS - Kid Icarus: Uprising
DS - Pokémon White

Also broke out the good ol' PS2 the other day and played Kingdom Hearts 2. Love that game.
Reply 3231
Currently doing what any serious player would do and tackling Ninja Gaiden Black on hard mode.

When you first upgrade the Dragon Sword to get the Flying Swallow move :sogood:
Original post by George_
TERA.

Please let me pass my exams, TERA.

Oooh, what do you think of it? Sorely tempted to get into TERA. I need an MMO in my life again but really can't bring myself to renew my old WoW account. ;-;
Playing Red dead redemption multiplayer quite abit at the moment.
Assassins Creed: Brotherhood. :colone:
Reply 3235
Diablo 3, which i'm loving! Got a level 14 monk atm. My only gripe is that Leah seems a mishmash of Lelia/Moragan from Dragon's Age Origins. Still, it's a highly entertaining game.
Reply 3236
Original post by Mouse Potato
Oooh, what do you think of it? Sorely tempted to get into TERA. I need an MMO in my life again but really can't bring myself to renew my old WoW account. ;-;

Hmm, best MMO I've played to date, I think. And I've played a lot.
Reply 3237
Devil May Cry 2 HD
Today I started playing, and then completed about hour later, The Journey on PS3. Awesome.
Reply 3239
DayZ mod for ARMA2, it's a zombie survival mod. Fantastic, and still only in alpha.

Latest