The Student Room Group

Bedfordshire Uni Nursing March 2013 Intake!

Scroll to see replies

Hi Hayley789! Yes I'm starting in March 2014 on the Adult Nursing course!! Cant wait! x
Original post by victoria.m123
Hi guys i have an interview at bedfordshire university to study child nursing september 2014 and i was short listed, also i have to take a numeracy and literacy test is it hard? And what kind of questions do they ask in the interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, the tests are really easy, nothing to worry about. That being said, some people did fail lol. Just practice fractions, division, multiplication, subtraction, decimals, percentages, conversions etc.

In the interview they ask you questions to see if youve got the qualities they are looking for. for example, give an example of a time when you have shown dignity and respect for someone. Just things like that. Just practice and youll be fine.
Thanks,i guess i was panicking for no reason

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 43
Original post by lhegarty94
done my interview last Tuesday,they said il hear from them in April :smile: fingers crossed!

hi, iv got my interview for nursing on the Friday the 13. could you tell me how the maths and English test were and what questions did they ask in the interview. thanks
Reply 44
i have applied for the September intake but i have't got a replay yet (for interview)
Original post by hayley789
Hey! Is it March 2014 you are starting in Aylesbury? That's when im going! So excited!! xxx

Yes its the 2014 intake, are you going to the induction day in January?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending