The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by raheem94
I also used the green edexcel text books, they are great. I self-studied all units using them, they explain really well. Have you read the chapters properly?

u sure its the same one? its green says pure mathematics c1 c2 on front and top right says ideal for new specifications edexcel,aqa,ocr please reply fast and no i dont go through chapters should i do this
Reply 41
Original post by dongonaeatu
u sure its the same one? its green says pure mathematics c1 c2 on front and top right says ideal for new specifications edexcel,aqa,ocr please reply fast and no i dont go through chapters should i do this

I use a different book. See the link: http://www.pearsonschoolsandfecolleges.co.uk/FEAndVocational/Mathematics/ALevel/EdexcelModularMathematicsforASandALevel/ISBN/CoreMathematics/EdexcelASandALevelModularMathematicsCoreMathematics2.aspx

Yes, you should go through the chapters.

ok thanks again raheem you are a great help to me. I am going to bed so chat soon man
Reply 43
Original post by dongonaeatu
ok thanks again raheem you are a great help to me. I am going to bed so chat soon man

No problem, you are welcome.
Reply 44
Thank God for this forum... I know I'm 4 years to this thread but I might as well ask and be hopeful of a reply since I'm very confused, thanks to Josh and Rahee I've now been able to understand the change of base law but I'm really confused about the second step where log2x + log2x/log2^4 = 2 becomes log2x + log2x/2 = 2. How did the log2^4 become 2? I have a feeling its dead easy but I'm really confused. Thanks
Original post by Jack385
Thank God for this forum... I know I'm 4 years to this thread but I might as well ask and be hopeful of a reply since I'm very confused, thanks to Josh and Rahee I've now been able to understand the change of base law but I'm really confused about the second step where log2x + log2x/log2^4 = 2 becomes log2x + log2x/2 = 2. How did the log2^4 become 2? I have a feeling its dead easy but I'm really confused. Thanks

That's not what it was, you misread it but it was actually log24

Which = 2 :cute:
Reply 46
lol

Latest