The Student Room Group

The "What food have you just eaten?" Thread

Scroll to see replies

Corned beef sandwich :redface:
2 crumpets with spiced honey, mug of tea and a bit of flapjack. Yummmy!
Bacon and egg sandwich :smile:
Cookie crisp. mmmmmmmmmmm.
Reply 7364
Noodles from Lidl.

I am posh like that.

:biggrin:
Cooked myself a full English breakfast to celebrate the end of exams and first year - 2 eggs on 2 wholemeal toast, fried fresh tomato and mushrooms, bacon and beans :smile:

Fried the tomato and mushrooms with salt, pepper and mixed herbs and also seasoned the beans with the latter as they were Tesco everyday value and needed a little extra flavour. First time I've made a cooked breakfast my whole time here as our kitchen is diabolical (through no fault of my own).
Reply 7366
Porridge with milk and a banana
PB sandwiches, and an orange
An apple
3 toffee minis, 3 Wine Gums and some Weetabix Mini Biscs in work

My appetite doesn't handle no sleep well so 4 Weetabix, a slice of toast with apricot jam, some cheese, asparagus soup
I don't know what's for dinner yet

A Belvita breakfast biscuit which was okayish, waiting for my stepdad to finish cooking dinner as I'm starving.
Reply 7368
Original post by MelissaJayne
Why are you so..original?

Lol. I actually gave such an immature answer in order to emphasise the stupidity and inaneness of the question. Could you honestly say that this isn't the most boring and utterly inane message board that has ever existed?
Reply 7369
Bacon and cheese toastie, baby!
Four eggs scrambled with half a can of tomatoes and half a can of kidney beans with some chilies and I think some other stuff on... Whatever the name of the best Hovis is. The wholemeal granary one or something. With marmite. Because butter is overrated.

And a banana.

And a load of grapes whilst I was cooking.

And a pint of milk.

And coffee. Lots of coffee.

I need to find a way of eating whilst I sleep so I don't wake up so hungry. I'M NEVER EVEN IN BED LONGER THAN 5 HOURS DAMNIT. Well. Unless I'm with someone. And then strangely, given that activity should make you more hungry, it doesn't seem to happen.

I guess there is other food present then.
(edited 11 years ago)
Muesli with milk.
I have no appetite today, so just some fizzy water. Going to try and eat something in a bit, maybe an apple or some soup.
Original post by amyshamblesxx
I have no appetite today, so just some fizzy water. Going to try and eat something in a bit, maybe an apple or some soup.

'sup peach? Spaghetti hoops last night an no appetite today...this is starting to smell like an unhappy teen spirit! Get some chocolate down you, always perks me right up.

Back to the thread,
i've just eaten spicy chicken.
Just tried a 'Chocolate Lime' sweet. Didn't expect them to be good but they're actually ok... 6/10

Waitrose own seafood sticks. So rubbery and watery, AND more expensive that Tesco! 3/10. Not impressed.

Four Cheese Pizza (from tesco). Thin crust. 7/10 Usually I opt for veggie or seafood pizzas, or ham and pineapple. That if I HAVE to as pizza is rarely a choice I'll go for, however, I found this pizza actually really good! Nice amount of cheese and thin crispy base which wasn't like POW loaf of bread. All in all pretty impressed with my first pizza experience in like a year :biggrin:

RockyRoad Tesco Traybake and Chocolate Brownie Traybake. R/r was still a let down, I want to love it, it SOUNDS so good, biscuit fruit and choc; what's not to love? But the biscuit takes over and I'm
Like I can feel raisin and cherry texture but I taste nothing... 5/6 out of 10. Choc brownie. Nice choc chunks but way too heavy and mouth moisture raping, though if you're looking for chocolate fix, you got it! 6/7 out of 10. May try with custard or something next time.
Original post by MelissaJayne
'sup peach? Spaghetti hoops last night an no appetite today...this is starting to smell like an unhappy teen spirit! Get some chocolate down you, always perks me right up.

Back to the thread,
i've just eaten spicy chicken.

Ahh I'm alright now babycakes, was just having a bit of a mope. S'all good in this hood!

I've just eaten a bagel with philadelphia on top. Lush.
Just tried a toffee weetabix cereal bar. Not as good as I expected/hoped... I'll stick to chocolate or strawberry in future!
Reply 7377
Chilli con carne, with cheese and nachos rather than rice.
mmm. yummy. unconventional, I guess.
:smile:
Original post by Riku
Chilli con carne, with cheese and nachos rather than rice.
mmm. yummy. unconventional, I guess.
:smile:

That's the BEST way to eat chilli!

I've just had some chicken nuggets and a glass of orange juice.
Had some honey Cheerio-Os to cheery up this rainy Monday morning to greet us from a half-term (hell) holiday. And can't forget the tea!

Quick Reply

Latest