Im already in yusuf bruvs
Reply 3
Epicurus
Im already in yusuf bruvs

I thought you were applying this year. :hmmmm:
Reply 4
i have deferred entry at Homerton for 2007
Reply 5
I'm applying for SPS at Homerton. Hello everyone and all that. I'm on a gap year, and I am apply for 2007 entry.
My friend went there for land economy. She didn't like it b/c of the location...
Reply 7
Thats cool Pip

Ye Shady Lane Homerton is far out!!
Reply 8
Is there anybody out there?

Pip why did u apply to Homerton?
Reply 9
The typical multitude of reasons: brilliant buildings, it's reputation as a friendly social college. Interesting college history. To be honest, I just got a good vibe from reading about it.
Reply 10
Dr Pip
The typical multitude of reasons: brilliant buildings, it's reputation as a friendly social college. Interesting college history. To be honest, I just got a good vibe from reading about it.

Do you enjoy cycling?
Big Y
Do you enjoy cycling?

Says the boy at Robinson :p:
Reply 12
JohnStuartMill
Says the boy at Robinson :p:

Touche. All the same, Homerton is in a league of its own for distance from anywhere useful/interesting.
Reply 13
why yes, I do enjoy cycling. I live in a city at the moment where cycling is amazing on one side the Danube, and ****ing hard work on the other :P
Reply 14
never saw the point of applying to homerton. most people fished out of the pool end up there anyway so you might as well apply to a pretty, well located college and then if you are any good they will accept you, otherwise they'll stick you in homerton.
Reply 15
May I help you Helen? Are you lost?
This thread is only for those who like Homerton.
So go and spew your anti-homertonian sentiment where someone will care. Maybe the Oxford forum. :wink:
Reply 16
Homerton stinks.
Reply 17
Hey Big Y
Lets see how big you really are. Lets take this outside. :cool:
Reply 18
I went to Homerton today for a Table Tennis match. Had to use a car. Enough said.
Hey i have applied to Homerton though they are being really slow with telling me stuff, even the thick girl in my school has got her cam interview date - dont even get me started lol