The Student Room Group

AS and A-Level maths, science and technology resources thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rahul.S
Anyone got these papers: Aqa june 2010- unit 1 as chemistry and physics (A spec)? :d

i need the same D:
Reply 21
Original post by persian_q.t
i need the same D:

lol....ive got it....i ordered it 4rm aqa..paid around 10 quid. if u want me to....i can tell u the new points after ive dne the papers.
Original post by Rahul.S
lol....ive got it....i ordered it 4rm aqa..paid around 10 quid. if u want me to....i can tell u the new points after ive dne the papers.

Ooh i would appreciate that :biggrin:
though i only need the chemistry one..
Reply 23
Original post by persian_q.t
Ooh i would appreciate that :biggrin:
though i only need the chemistry one..

k i got the bio one as well??

i will pm u during this week :smile:
Original post by Rahul.S

a friend sent me the bio one but thanks ^^,
n yeah that would be amazing :biggrin:
Reply 25
Original post by Rahul.S

Hey could you please scan a blank copy of the Physics Unit 1 June 2010 paper and upload it on 'ere please? :smile:... Thanks in advance :smile:...
Reply 26
Original post by Utd4eva
Hey could you please scan a blank copy of the Physics Unit 1 June 2010 paper and upload it on 'ere please? :smile:... Thanks in advance :smile:...

soz havent got a scanner etc. which will enable me to upload the paper.....i could give u the key points which i feel were new in the exam. Should give them either 2day or 2moz.
Reply 27
Original post by Rahul.S
soz havent got a scanner etc. which will enable me to upload the paper.....i could give u the key points which i feel were new in the exam. Should give them either 2day or 2moz.

Oh okay do you have a digital camera so you could perhaps take pictures of each page and upload 'em on 'ere? If not then if you could give me the points i'd really appreciate it :smile:...
Reply 28
Original post by Utd4eva
Oh okay do you have a digital camera so you could perhaps take pictures of each page and upload 'em on 'ere? If not then if you could give me the points i'd really appreciate it :smile:...

i will give the points.....lost the usb cable for my camera and mobile phone

btw: 1-1 :biggrin:
Reply 29
Original post by Rahul.S
i will give the points.....lost the usb cable for my camera and mobile phone

btw: 1-1 :biggrin:

Could you email me the points if I sent you my email in a private message please?...

Haha still at the top of the table & still the only unbeaten team in the premier league since the start of this season :smile:... And you support? :P...
Reply 30
Original post by Utd4eva
Could you email me the points if I sent you my email in a private message please?...

Haha still at the top of the table & still the only unbeaten team in the premier league since the start of this season :smile:... And you support? :P...

i support arsenal :biggrin: we cremated chelsea completely :colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone::colone:.....we got wigan 2day...sud be a tough, interesting game:cool:

i will e-mail u the stuff later 2day....sud finish c2 and bio soon :smile:
Reply 31
Hey guy's i need to resit this unit to get a B overall in Engineering but have lost the Mark Scheme for this coursework unit. Can someone please tell me where i can find it.

Thanks.
Engineering AS? Do you mean Physics?
Reply 33
Original post by Rahul.S

can you pm them to me too the physics.
Reply 34
Original post by Andrea03
can you pm them to me too the physics.

yh i will later 2day :biggrin:
Hi could you post the physics to me too? Cheers
Reply 36
And me please! ^_^
Reply 37
I just did the physics AQA unit 1 paper june 2010....and honestly it was quite easy. compared to the 3 other past papers...i wud say it was the easiest. there are 3 points tht i wud take down 4rm this paper:

1) A question about decay is about how a element goes 4rm one element to another via alpha emission, then goes to another by beta minus decay. So dont limit ur thought tht only type of emission can occur for a substance to become stable.

2) The 6 marker (there was only one) concerned a thermistor. To vary the temperature, it was important tht it was placed in a water bath.

3) Non-ohmic conductor: a component which resistance varies.
Reply 38
Hey Rahul (:
is it possible for you to please pleaaaaaaaaaaase somehow send me the chemistry unit 1 aqa AS paper june 2010 please please i would really appreciate it ! thanks
Reply 39
oh and i forgot to say i need it by tonight :\
PLEASEEEEEEEEEE !

Quick Reply

Latest