The Student Room Group

Leicester Medicine Applicants - 2011 entry.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2121
yay track has updated, firming leicester today :smile:
What accommodation are people thinking of getting?
Reply 2123
Original post by laur321
Anybody know if there's a post Offer open day?

Come along to the Focus on Medicine day on Saturday 11th June!

It's not specifically for offer-holders but people with offers still go for a mooch around and a chat with the student guides :smile:
Reply 2124
Original post by InItToWinItGetIt?
What accommodation are people thinking of getting?

Oadby village, no question! It's where most of the freshers live. John Foster is the newest & nicest halls!
Original post by Lu-x
Oadby village, no question! It's where most of the freshers live. John Foster is the newest & nicest halls!

Yeah John Foster looks nice. The prices were more expensive that I thought they would be but ah well got to deal with that.
Reply 2126
Yeah John Foster looks nice. The prices were more expensive that I thought they would be but ah well got to deal with that.

I know they aren't cheap. But then living out of halls doesn't seem that much cheaper tbh. I miss being catered for :tongue:
anymore offers today?
Original post by Lu-x
I know they aren't cheap. But then living out of halls doesn't seem that much cheaper tbh. I miss being catered for :tongue:

Aww. Who wouldn't. :tongue:

Do you have to move out after your 1st year or..? I'm a total noob when it comes to these things :colondollar:
Reply 2129
Aww. Who wouldn't. :tongue:

Do you have to move out after your 1st year or..? I'm a total noob when it comes to these things :colondollar:

Most people move out and find a house to rent with their group of friends. Most medics in my year live with other medics. A few people decide to stay on in halls for second year, but obviously the new freshers have priority. :smile:
Original post by Lu-x
Most people move out and find a house to rent with their group of friends. Most medics in my year live with other medics. A few people decide to stay on in halls for second year, but obviously the new freshers have priority. :smile:

Ah ok fair enough. Thanks for all your help. It's very very much appreciated :smile:
Reply 2131
Ah ok fair enough. Thanks for all your help. It's very very much appreciated :smile:

That's ok :biggrin: I think someone should make a facebook group for all you offer-holders!
Original post by Lu-x
That's ok :biggrin: I think someone should make a facebook group for all you offer-holders!

Yeah good idea. Not me though coz I don't have FB... :tongue:

....yet :colone:
Reply 2133
still havent heard :'( anyone had an offer today? or know how many they have given out?
Reply 2134
Original post by Snap.Crackle.Pop.
No, people have been receiving both offers and rejections for the last few days.

thanks
really confused about accommodation, never looked round..
any ideas people?
Reply 2136
OFFER :biggrin:
Have to say the accommodation website isn't very clear. It might just be me though :tongue:

http://www2.le.ac.uk/offices/accommodation/student-accommodation/your-room-types-explained

Anyone know the difference between ''Premium'' and ''Premium +''

Original post by annarbee
OFFER :biggrin:

Congrats :biggrin:

I hope you are firming here like all the other cool people :colone:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 2138

Congrats :biggrin:

I hope you are firming here like all the other cool people :colone:

Thank you, I'm so surprised lol! Should probably have more faith in myself :wink:

I'm not totally decided yet! - need to decide between Leicester and Brighton-Sussex and afraid to say I'm leaning towards BSMS at the moment... But I've applied for deferred entry too so would be the year below :P
well done on ur offer! Did u find out today?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending