The Student Room Group

The 2011 Undergraduate Chat Thread Mk. V

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Crazy Paving
And the wanderers. :colonhash:

We had to do an English exam on them once.

Why?! What an awful thing to write about :redface:

Original post by flowermaster91
someone's on their period today and nahh i dont cuss everyone only troll. And you have been trolled so easily numerous of times its ridiculous :rofl:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!11!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :roofl:

Original post by Loz17
Not missing much in Wolves, tbh. Though I've only seen the uni & Civic centre.

You've visited the uni? :eek:

Original post by yoyo462001
That's like the most stupid thing I've read in a while. And anyways I wasn't cussing anyone, sounds like you wanted to get that off your chest for a while.

Nah man I only speak sense

It was a ridiculous thing to say!

Original post by lovely_me
:smug: ffs

...blanked
Original post by + polarity -
Is that where they filmed Misfits? Because it looks just as bleak...

Did you give him 20p? Sounds scammy. :redface:

4! And so late in the year D:

How many do you have altogether? :beard:

:yes: Yoyo's modus operandi

... :fart:

He is a character from within Bo' Selecta! :s-smilie:

One of these things is not like the other. Brislol is a beautiful city, with lovely people. Beast Wolvo... not so much.

Peak if someone I know sees me defaming my 'hometown' :colonhash:

nahh but i think parts of adulthood/kidulthood was filmed there :awesome:

and no i walked off quickly, what a weirdo :colonhash:

why is he continuing on with that stupid keith lemon act....actually why do people even find him funny?! :lolwut:
Original post by yoyo462001
What a surprise you're still boring me.

so ****ing easy to troll :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl2:
You've visited the uni? :eek:

Yea. Toby and I both held offers there for different courses. Seeing as his great Auntie lives literally 8 miles down the road from Wolves it would have been ideal, but we're both happier at the unis we are at tbh.
wait a minute...theres nothing wrong with farting :colonhash:
ergh cba quoting, but it was one module where we had to take a 2 different sources of information (loads of articles on one topic) and it was like editorial writing, and we had to write either a radio transcript, leaflet, short story etc etc stuff like that on the sources. wolverhampton wanderers was one of those sources. :sigh:
ergh cba quoting, but it was one module where we had to take a 2 different sources of information (loads of articles on one topic) and it was like editorial writing, and we had to write either a radio transcript, leaflet, short story etc etc stuff like that on the sources. wolverhampton wanderers was one of those sources. :sigh:

Lazy bastard :p:
That sounded like a fun exam :p:

Urgh, I don't want my CBT tomorrow. I'd rather spend the time with my friends before I go but I can't get out of it now. Got nothing to say anyway. Might ask if I can only have 15 mins. I'm infinatly better since starting it. I don't see what else they can do!
Original post by Loz17

Original post by Loz17
Lazy bastard :p:
That sounded like a fun exam :p:

Urgh, I don't want my CBT tomorrow. I'd rather spend the time with my friends before I go but I can't get out of it now. Got nothing to say anyway. Might ask if I can only have 15 mins. I'm infinatly better since starting it. I don't see what else they can do!

I know, but it was quoting people across 2 different pages, otherwise I would have used multiquote. :emo: The exam was ok, allow the preparation though. :colonhash:

Is that a bike thing?
I know, but it was quoting people across 2 different pages, otherwise I would have used multiquote. :emo: The exam was ok, allow the preparation though. :colonhash:

Is that a bike thing?

Fair enough. You're forgiven then. I know how annoying that is :colonhash:

It is, but I'm on about Cognitive Behavoural Therapy
Original post by Loz17
Yea. Toby and I both held offers there for different courses. Seeing as his great Auntie lives literally 8 miles down the road from Wolves it would have been ideal, but we're both happier at the unis we are at tbh.

Oh! Yeah, it's good that you didn't go there :colondollar:

wait a minute...theres nothing wrong with farting :colonhash:

There is when you do it

Oh lol, did you write a short story about who **** it is?

nahh but i think parts of adulthood/kidulthood was filmed there :awesome:

and no i walked off quickly, what a weirdo :colonhash:

why is he continuing on with that stupid keith lemon act....actually why do people even find him funny?! :lolwut:

Kilburn's claim to fame. :sigh:

This guy asked me for money once, then he asked me again a few weeks later like he'd never seen me before, and I'd seen him at this place for black people so I don't know why he was begging :colonhash:

I don't know... my flatmates love him :s-smilie:

so ****ing easy to troll :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl2:

Where did he go? :eek:
I'm knackared and I need to be up early to try and say goodbye to as many people as possible

Night!
Original post by Loz17
Fair enough. You're forgiven then. I know how annoying that is :colonhash:

It is, but I'm on about Cognitive Behavoural Therapy

:sadnod:

Ah ah, you and your CBTs. :colonhash: Hope it goes ok, then. Is it a class or something? :holmes:

I really can't remember, tbh. :colondollar: I can't even remember if it was the mock of the actual one. :moon: Other topics were Glastonbury Festival and OAPs. :lolwut:

Night, Loz!
Original post by Loz17

Original post by Loz17
I'm knackared and I need to be up early to try and say goodbye to as many people as possible

Night!

:ciao:
Oh! Yeah, it's good that you didn't go there :colondollar:

There is when you do it

Kilburn's claim to fame. :sigh:

This guy asked me for money once, then he asked me again a few weeks later like he'd never seen me before, and I'd seen him at this place for black people so I don't know why he was begging :colonhash:

I don't know... my flatmates love him :s-smilie:

:colonhash:

LOL! dont hate, one day we'll be the next Chelsea :smug:

Wat?!? i dont understand beggers who beg to black people/black people areas e.g. elephant and castle, what a filthy place :puke: :puke: just remembered when me and my mate got chased by a tramp there :rofl2: LOOOL!

:no:

anywayz night y'all :moon:
night blick monkey :moon:
Night Loz :hat2:
Where did he go? :eek:

LOL! he has nothing to say coz his arguements were stupid as usual. Im gonna blank his posts anyways from now on :nopity:
:colonhash:

LOL! dont hate, one day we'll be the next Chelsea :smug:

Wat?!? i dont understand beggers who beg to black people/black people areas e.g. elephant and castle, what a filthy place :puke: :puke: just remembered when me and my mate got chased by a tramp there :rofl2: LOOOL!

:no:

anywayz night y'all :moon:

I'm sure Made in Kilburn would be a more interesting programme.

Already? It's not even 1 o'clock! But all right, good night :closedeyes:

LOL! he has nothing to say coz his arguements were stupid as usual. Im gonna blank his posts anyways from now on :nopity:

PAAAAAAAH

People in my year always used to do that at the worst times.

"Someone's dad's just died"
*sil3nce*

PAAAAAAH

._.

Quick Reply

Latest