The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dreamer9501
Yup true.

Can I just add in the Indian cricket team came to my house when I was 5. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Do you love making others jealous :angry: How did that happen?
Closest I got was that I knew where Sehwag used to live and also an ex (almost world cup player) was my coach :biggrin:

Original post by bleedblue.
I beg to differ :smile:

Why so?
Original post by Indian_Prince
lolololol, i like the sound of this game, get yuvis nose hahaha :tongue:

holy crap, sorry to butt in but really?? wow that is cool, you should have got them to sign a wall or something !!!

haha ofcourse it aint siri, ofcourse it aint :tongue:

Hey :frown:
Oh dear...sleeeeepy. Plus I have no food supplies :frown:
Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
Closest I got was that I knew where Sehwag used to live and also an ex (almost world cup player) was my coach :biggrin:

Why so?

I just think there are many of them who are good-looking in real life! :smile:
Hey :frown:
Oh dear...sleeeeepy. Plus I have no food supplies :frown:

:tongue:

lolol go to sleep :smile: aint good running on fuel all the time either, sometimes you got to give the engine a break :tongue:
lolololol, i like the sound of this game, get yuvis nose hahaha :tongue:

holy crap, sorry to butt in but really?? wow that is cool, you should have got them to sign a wall or something !!!

haha ofcourse it aint siri, ofcourse it aint :tongue:

Well I don't think my parents would have agreed to that. Walls are too precious. I have pictures with them. I even sat on dravids lap. :biggrin:

Oiiiiiii. I do have a life blud. :tongue:
:tongue:

lolol go to sleep :smile: aint good running on fuel all the time either, sometimes you got to give the engine a break :tongue:

Don't want to sleep though :frown:
Want sweeeeeeties :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
I just think there are many of them who are good-looking in real life! :smile:

It's just that I see then on TV and then when I saw them in real life, it's like WHAT??? they are so much worse. Not to say that they are ugly or anything, but whenever I see them close up its for some publicity thing (so they have make up on etc) or on tv which somehow makes them look better and then for real its totally different :frown:
Aw, I'm only kidding, don't cry :tongue: :smile:
This WC was my 1st one I properly followed :biggrin: Amazing :smile:

Gosh, suddenly vary tired :frown:

It's okay :biggrin:

I didn't really watch it :colondollar:

I think that's a common misconception tbh.:redface: Yup Delhi and some major cities are in the north but the south has it's fair share of cities and development too. It's just as modern, but I think the south has managed to keep hold of it's true culture much better than the north. The developed parts of the north have completely westernized.:redface:

I'm sorry, i disagree with you there.:redface: The distribution of illiteracy in india is pretty balanced between the north and the south actually. kerela has a literacy rate of 90%. it's the state with the best education system in India, and that's in the south. I think rural areas are a worry in terms of literacy but I don't think it's fair to say the majority of the illiterate or ignorance is in the south. Nope nope. Ignorance and illiteracy is found in the rural areas. :smile:
The south is generally more of a technology area and that's how it's thriving ATM, whereas in the north it's more to do with retail services, tourism and obviously the film industry.:biggrin:

Aha, the north is more westernised. But I thought there were more rural areas in the south, hence the guess that illiteracy was more common. But it probably isn't if you say so. :tongue:
Well I don't think my parents would have agreed to that. Walls are too precious. I have pictures with them. I even sat on dravids lap. :biggrin:

OMG, wanna see pics please, please, please.
Lucky bumbum...hate you so much :tongue:

:'(
I actually don't even like them that much. He and my dad make out that I like 'em waaaay more than I do!

But Jai was really happy when he found out Kohli wasn't gonna play in the upcoming tests VS England...:tongue:

Lol. Oh I see. They hype things too much then. :tongue:
It's just that I see then on TV and then when I saw them in real life, it's like WHAT??? they are so much worse. Not to say that they are ugly or anything, but whenever I see them close up its for some publicity thing (so they have make up on etc) or on tv which somehow makes them look better and then for real its totally different :frown:

Virat Kohli....in the flesh, is just as good looking, if not better!
Just saying :smile: :colondollar:

garden wall?? :redface: aww lololol, back in the days when he was half decent at playing :tongue:

oh rudegirl :tongue: i assume you want to take part in that typing competetion thing? :redface:
Don't want to sleep though :frown:
Want sweeeeeeties :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

oh dear :tongue: well i guess its the holidays anyways :tongue:

Why so?

Haha. Sorry. :tongue:

Oh My brother was a cricket fanatic and we know these rich Indian people who know some of the players and then when they came over for a match my parents decided to surprise my brother by inviting the team to my house via the rich people. :smile:

Well that's your opinion. I'm not getting (further) into this argument :biggrin:
Original post by Long Time Coming
It's okay :biggrin:

I didn't really watch it :colondollar:

Aha, the north is more westernised. But I thought there were more rural areas in the south, hence the guess that illiteracy was more common. But it probably isn't if you say so. :tongue:

Watched every India game...glued to my TV!

Oh and butting into yours and Siri's conversation, the North is more westernised in Delhi and outskirts, but in Punjab, you have half and half....either they are overly 'modern' or they're illiterate!
oh dear :tongue: well i guess its the holidays anyways :tongue:

CBA to go downstairs. Plus Jai left me....so yeah....:frown:
Probably will sleep then :'(

TOMORROW :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

he's a baby with bum fuz on his face :tongue: im suprised he still aint all fours like a baby bear :redface:
Well that's your opinion. I'm not getting (further) into this argument :biggrin:

Okay then :biggrin:
OMG, wanna see pics please, please, please.
Lucky bumbum...hate you so much :tongue:

:'(

Oh god. So many haters.

I'll put one up tomorrow. :smile: need to scan em in.

garden wall?? :redface: aww lololol, back in the days when he was half decent at playing :tongue:

oh rudegirl :tongue: i assume you want to take part in that typing competetion thing? :redface:

Gardens have walls? :s-smilie:

Nooooo.I don't talk like that that often. I'm not good at rap typing either so bad idea. :tongue:

Latest