The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 4mar_ar5en4l
lol chill :smile:

Hey I gave you a mini-essay for forgiveness, and you give me a 'lol chill'.
You suck :tongue:
any malayalees here ?? :smile:
Original post by bleedblue.
Hey I gave you a mini-essay for forgiveness, and you give me a 'lol chill'.
You suck :tongue:

Oh soz.
You know what I'll give you a proper essay tomorrow, because I'm tired now but this is the closest to an essay I can give today :smile:
Oh soz.
You know what I'll give you a proper essay tomorrow, because I'm tired now but this is the closest to an essay I can give today :smile:

Ha bless. I was only kidding :smile:
Yeah, tired too. But not going to sleep anyway. I struggle to sleep in summer :frown:
That's the spirit Siri! You're lucky, you might get to see Kohli play live, and then I'll envy you like HELL :frown:
That's how I was at Lord's :biggrin:

Haha yeah I'm gonna be so over enthusiastic that day...:biggrin: I was planning on taking speakers and blasting that "haar haar haar,bolo yaar haar" song from lagaan but then I was told I wouldn't be allowed to take speakers, and it would be a major par if India lost when I play that song. :redface:

Errm tbh I couldn't care less about kohli. :tongue: I'm going for sachin!! :biggrin: even though he has lets down recently but sachin will always be the little master. :biggrin:
Reply 1885
Lol :colondollar:
I changed it 'cos I got bored of it. Plus maybe removing it will get India to finally play well. Plus, if I didn't remove it my bf would probably hack into my account and replace it with a pic of himself :tongue:

Why does no one like Kohli!?

Your boyfriend sounds charming if he were to do that!! lol!
Kohli is a run machine. His time will come wjen he starts dominating test matches!! Heres one to hope anyway.
Original post by dreamer9501
Haha yeah I'm gonna be so over enthusiastic that day...:biggrin: I was planning on taking speakers and blasting that "haar haar haar,bolo yaar haar" song from lagaan but then I was told I wouldn't be allowed to take speakers, and it would be a major par if India lost when I play that song. :redface:
Errm tbh I couldn't care less about kohli. :tongue: I'm going for sachin!! :biggrin: even though he has lets down recently but sachin will always be the little master. :biggrin:

Lol I know, I was planning on playing 'De Ghuma Ke' from the WC if India drew the test at Lord's. Didn't go to plan :cry:

How could you say that :redface:
No I joke, just seeing SRT come out to bat, the standing ovation, everything is just so amaze when he's there :smile: :adore:
Original post by Kaz310
Your boyfriend sounds charming if he were to do that!! lol!
Kohli is a run machine. His time will come wjen he starts dominating test matches!! Heres one to hope anyway.

Ha thanks.:biggrin:
Hope he gets another opportunity to prove himself in the Test arena. He's only 22 as well! :smile: :wink:
Lol I know, I was planning on playing 'De Ghuma Ke' from the WC if India drew the test at Lord's. Didn't go to plan :cry:

How could you say that :redface:
No I joke, just seeing SRT come out to bat, the standing ovation, everything is just so amaze when he's there :smile: :adore:

Lol aww. I'm gonna be in the same position on Saturday. :redface:

I knowww. It's like when he walks out the crowd just gain life! It's pretty amazing. He has the presence of a superstar or something but he's just sachin! :biggrin: so much love for that man. If the match finishes early, like without going onto day 5 ( which I higly doubt) I have chances of meeting him. :biggrin:
Lol aww. I'm gonna be in the same position on Saturday. :redface:

I knowww. It's like when he walks out the crowd just gain life! It's pretty amazing. He has the presence of a superstar or something but he's just sachin! :biggrin: so much love for that man. If the match finishes early, like without going onto day 5 ( which I higly doubt) I have chances of meeting him. :biggrin:

Bless you.
Closest I've come to any of the players, is Yuvraj Singh when he was batting in the nets at Lord's and came to sign autographs. That was like, ZOMG amaze :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Love Yuvi so much :smile:

Do you watch 'Simi Selects India's Most Desirable' on Star Plus?
Ha, watch how he'll be India's next captain! (I joke, I agree with you.)
He might be a model/actor by then!

Hope so, but waaay too early to say :s-smilie:

hmm, nah, as soon as cricket is over for him, he will become fat :smile: trust me on it :tongue: remember my golden duck prediction... :tongue:

Well you do know I can never be mean to anybody. :tongue: manesh you bring it on yourself. :tongue:

so now im a nobody :frown:
Reply 1891
Ha thanks.:biggrin:
Hope he gets another opportunity to prove himself in the Test arena. He's only 22 as well! :smile: :wink:

Yes we are aware of his age! Very young with a guy whos plays the most rarest of rash/stupid/icantbelieveyouwoulddothatinthissituation shot. He'll be back obviously. I think the next home series he;ll play. No doubt. If raina has managed so many chances in the side, why shouldnt kholi.

I hope sharma finally starts pulling up his falling trousers and actually plays well for india now! They need him right about now!!
Original post by Indian_Prince
hmm, nah, as soon as cricket is over for him, he will become fat :smile: trust me on it :tongue: remember my golden duck prediction... :tongue:

Stop ruining it for me, let me at least live in hope :tongue:
Ha bless. I was only kidding :smile:
Yeah, tired too. But not going to sleep anyway. I struggle to sleep in summer :frown:

Lol, I struggle to wake up before noon in the holidays :smile:
What you up to?
Original post by Kaz310
Yes we are aware of his age! Very young with a guy whos plays the most rarest of rash/stupid/icantbelieveyouwoulddothatinthissituation shot. He'll be back obviously. I think the next home series he;ll play. No doubt. If raina has managed so many chances in the side, why shouldnt kholi.

I hope sharma finally starts pulling up his falling trousers and actually plays well for india now! They need him right about now!!

Lolololol :biggrin:
Yeah, guess so. But he won't play at his position of 4 until Dravid/VVS and SRT retire...

Agree about Sharma. :smile:

India suck. We need a miracle!
Lol, I struggle to wake up before noon in the holidays :smile:
What you up to?

I'm the complete opposite. I wake about 8am every morning, and sleep about 1/2ish! :biggrin:

I've been cooped up at home since the whole riot stuff happened! Currently in my room, in bed with my laptop trying to decide whether I should attempt getting some sleep! Kinda craving some ice cream as well.

Gonna spend tomorrow watching cricket I think (will give up on watching India, so will watch Sri Lanka vs Aus instead :biggrin:)

You?
Stop ruining it for me, let me at least live in hope :tongue:

lolol fine fine mahi.... but it will be even more shocking when you see it for yourself :redface:
lolol fine fine mahi.... but it will be even more shocking when you see it for yourself :redface:

I'll cope when I see it Manesh. I'm a strong girl! :biggrin: :tongue:
In terms of celebrities, who do you think is good looking then?
:s-smilie:
Bless you.
Closest I've come to any of the players, is Yuvraj Singh when he was batting in the nets at Lord's and came to sign autographs. That was like, ZOMG amaze :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Love Yuvi so much :smile:

Do you watch 'Simi Selects India's Most Desirable' on Star Plus?

I've met quite a few actually...but it was all when I was small. :smile:

Yup yup I do. Why?

Noooooo that's not what I meant. Stop twisting my words manesh. :mad:
:s-smilie:

I've met quite a few actually...but it was all when I was small. :smile:

Yup yup I do. Why?

Noooooo that's not what I meant. Stop twisting my words manesh. :mad:

Just asking, 'cos apparantly Virat and Yuvraj are coming on the show :biggrin:
Didn't like it at first, but the guests on the show have been pretty good :

Ranbir, Ranveer Anushka <3

Latest