The Student Room Group

19-Yr Old Student Stabs 18-Yr Old Roommate To Death Over iPod

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sendaii
Would it be racist of a black man to say that he doesn't find white girls attractive?

You're a ****ing moron. :wink:

has nothing to do with this thread.

thanks, i'm flattered... try to learn to hold your tongue abit, instead of throwing lame insults... if a black man worded it as he did yes i would tell him he's racist...and why are u winking? did your eye get poked out
Reply 41
Original post by Reformed2010
The world is flat.

Oh wait, did me typing that prove anything? no.

It's not racist though is it? Personally I've never seen a black girl I'd deem to be attarctive either.
Reply 42
Original post by TheEssence
thanks, i'm flattered... try to learn to hold your tongue abit, instead of throwing lame insults... if a black man worded it as he did yes i would tell him he's racist...and why are u winking? did your eye get poked out

How is it racist in any way though? Is a gay man sexist because he isn't attracted to women? You like what you like, there's no changing that. I do like black girls but if I didn't I wouldn't force myself to change because some people think it's racist not to.
Original post by Cicerao
Would you stab someone in the neck with a pair of scissors? "Poor girl"? Are you being serious?

I am 1000% serious, can't you tell this was a sad mistake ? now shes going to be in jail for the rest of her life because she lost it.
Reply 44
Original post by Computerised
This. Her roommates were obviously soulless dicks. No way can they charge her with first degree murder, it wasn't even premeditated. Hopefully she'll just get like 5 years or something.

That's nice to judge those people based on OP's claim that they were bullying her which has no actual source whatsoever that I could find. I'm sure you'd be saying the same thing if your loved one got killed.
Original post by Sendaii
How is it racist in any way though? Is a gay man sexist because he isn't attracted to women? You like what you like, there's no changing that. I do like black girls but if I didn't I wouldn't force myself to change because some people think it's racist not to.

he may not find black females attractive but c.mon "black titties don't do it for me" that's not the nicest or most respectful way to put it... i would never say "o hate white pussy" the derogatory way he said it made it appear racist, and i think a lot of people agree hence the neg rep he's getting
Reply 46
Original post by PinkMocassin
I am 1000% serious, can't you tell this was a sad mistake ? now shes going to be in jail for the rest of her life because she lost it.

You think that's an excuse to take someone's life? The dead girl's mother is going to be without her child for the rest of her life, through no fault of her own. I didn't see any "poor girl" for her. Only for the killer. Nice.
Reply 47
Original post by TheEssence
he may not find black females attractive but c.mon "black titties don't do it for me" that's not the nicest or most respectful way to put it... i would never say "o hate white pussy" the derogatory way he said it made it appear racist, and i think a lot of people agree hence the neg rep he's getting

Doesn't make him a racist because he worded it wrongly. People throw that word around too easily these days, it's lost its meaning.
Reply 48
0_o

so this thread has become about her breasts and the fact that shes black

0_0
Reply 49
Original post by Kimoraaa
0_o

so this thread has become about her breasts and the fact that shes black

0_0

That's TSR for you.
Original post by Sendaii
Doesn't make him a racist because he worded it wrongly. People throw that word around too easily these days, it's lost its meaning.

i know what racism is, having experienced it first hand over the years, and i agree it is thrown too loosely, but that is an example of it....you may feel it is not, but i feel it is..you have your opinion i have mine... but i think quite a few people agree with my view hence the reaction he got...
Original post by Cicerao
You think that's an excuse to take someone's life? The dead girl's mother is going to be without her child for the rest of her life, through no fault of her own. I didn't see any "poor girl" for her. Only for the killer. Nice.

well i feel sorry for her :mad:

she deserves 5 years max.
Reply 52
Original post by PinkMocassin
well i feel sorry for her :mad:

she deserves 5 years max.

You feel more sorry for a killer than for the loved ones of someone who got killed? Pretty disgusting. Oh, and the claim that she "seems sweet"? Yeah, stabbing someone is totally sweet. ****ing tsr.
Original post by Cicerao
That's nice to judge those people based on OP's claim that they were bullying her which has no actual source whatsoever that I could find. I'm sure you'd be saying the same thing if your loved one got killed.

Ok I agree that stabbing the roommate was a bit too far, but if they did provoke her that is some sort of manslaughter. I never understand the mentality of some people who can never understand the concept of "if you push someone too far you're gonna lose your teeth" etc. If they wound someone up and that person stabbed them I would be like that sad that that happened but I can see why it happened so I'm not gonna go on the warpath against the perpetrator.
Reply 54
Original post by Sendaii

has nothing to do with this thread.

the fact you quoted me means it does. the riots were due to atheism too.
Original post by Cicerao
You feel more sorry for a killer than for the loved ones of someone who got killed? Pretty disgusting. Oh, and the claim that she "seems sweet"? Yeah, stabbing someone is totally sweet. ****ing tsr.

If you get killed for constantly making someone else's life a misery I cannot find sympathy for you. I have bags of sympathy for the person branded a murderer because they could take no more.
Original post by Cicerao

seems a ridiculous thing to say tbh, paedos also look like harmless people a lot of them do, but we know what they're capable of, don't get yourself worked up some people are twisted
Reply 57
Ok I agree that stabbing the roommate was a bit too far, but if they did provoke her that is some sort of manslaughter. I never understand the mentality of some people who can never understand the concept of "if you push someone too far you're gonna lose your teeth" etc. If they wound someone up and that person stabbed them I would be like that sad that that happened but I can see why it happened so I'm not gonna go on the warpath against the perpetrator.

Nobody deserves to have their life taken. And I say that as someone who has been bullied in the past. It's a permanent revenge for a temporary situation. Everyone praised the big Australian lad who threw the little bully to the ground and said he was their hero. If he had stabbed and killed him...well, the situation would be quite different. There's proportionate response...this was not it...

If you get killed for constantly making someone else's life a misery I cannot find sympathy for you. I have bags of sympathy for the person branded a murderer because they could take no more.

Who's to say that both girl A and girl B made each other's lives misery? That's what anything other than OP's sourceless accusation of bullying seems to say. I find your opinion sick at best.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Cicerao
Well can I understand some one getting harassed and pushed to the emotional breaking point of flipping out and attacking some one? yes. In plenty of legal cases people have been found guilty of the lesser charge of manslaughter and not murder for example. Because the law and courts understand people do have different state of minds. Some one who is at home and plans the time and date to kill some one on the street. Is in a totally different mind set than some one who, after being abused and harassed constantly having a moment of anger and attacking some one.

Now I don't know the entire details of this case. But thankfully people try to tell the difference between the state of mind. Between calculated and plan murder and a momentarily spat of madness. Again I am not saying this is exactly what happened with this case, I do not have the details. Just trying to explain the possibility of what could happen in such instances.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Cicerao

I'm sorry but have you every been pushed over the edge by soemone before? I have read that these girls 'jumped' her then locked her in a room, she must have been in that room going mad, picked up the first thing she saw thinking 'this ***** is going to get it, I can;t take this anymore' and in that split moment made an irational choice which would affect the rest of her life. This was self defence.

The victim isn't a saint either.

her twitter bio reads : '#TeamLesbian ...My Status Is #P-ssy...Pretty Reckless...Kinda Careless.iKno They Trynna Cum For My Spot, B!'tches Thought **** Was Sweet So iAdded Lemons

Apprently she was a bonafide lesbian and a bully.

She clearly made her roommates life hell.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending