The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
ERM YOU WROTE ON PM IT WAS THE WRONG EMAIL, IS IT! SHOULD IS END IT TO THAT one then????
Reply 301
Original post by ikz94
x

It's not going to come up, given how it already did this past June. And as it's one of two bulletpoints under 'early experiences' on the spec, you'd be better off revising the influence of culture I'd say.
Reply 302
Original post by Jeebus42
It's not going to come up, given how it already did this past June. And as it's one of two bulletpoints under 'early experiences' on the spec, you'd be better off revising the influence of culture I'd say.

culture came up in june didn't it??? well im gna revsie everything lol! aint risking it! :wink:
Reply 303
Original post by alm
Oh right, sounds like a good idea :P is the companion book good? Sorry to bug, but did you send me the help on relationships? That's a bit rude I know, sorry x

u pm'd me saying it was the wrong email, should is end it to that one though???
Reply 304
Original post by ikz94

Original post by ikz94
ERM YOU WROTE ON PM IT WAS THE WRONG EMAIL, IS IT! SHOULD IS END IT TO THAT one then????

I checked and it was the right one, sorry. Silly me x
Reply 305
Original post by Mephestic
Im going to try recall all my essays from memory tomorrow - im revising every day about 3 hours per day minimum...

I hope and pray the following come up:

Sleep: Circadian rhythms (its possible considering only a 4 marker has been asked on it)

Relationships: Sexual selection please!

Aggression: Group displays please!

I just want to do well on this paper so i can ease off on the last one...gah

hey mephestic if you dont mind can you give me info on the the distinction of sleep and the types of sleep?????
Reply 306
Original post by alm
I checked and it was the right one, sorry. Silly me x

ayt, i'll send it now write back if it sends ok!
Reply 307
Original post by ikz94
If anyone eneds help on relationships,sleep or agression holla my way ive got written essays!

hi please could you share your essays on sleep and aggression with me
thanks alot :biggrin:
Reply 308
Original post by ikz94

Original post by ikz94
ayt, i'll send it now write back if it sends ok!

Ive sent you a message :smile: x
Reply 309
Original post by alm
Ive sent you a message :smile: x

i sent it now did u receive it??? :biggrin:
Reply 310
Original post by pearls
hi please could you share your essays on sleep and aggression with me
thanks alot :biggrin:

wow! would love to shrae but then the balance between giving and receiivng ahs to be equal :wink: what's in return???:biggrin:
Reply 311
Original post by ikz94

Original post by ikz94
i sent it now did u receive it??? :biggrin:

Yessss, Thankyouuuu!x
Hi I was just wondering how people are revising for this exam. I haven't started yet but I don't really know how to go about it.
does anyone have a model answer for the psychological explanations of obesity? if so please can you send it to me im struggling x
Reply 314
Original post by ikz94
wow! would love to shrae but then the balance between giving and receiivng ahs to be equal :wink: what's in return???:biggrin:

Lol well the satisfaction doing someone good should be enough! Nah but on a level hope u don't mind sharing them :smile:
Reply 315
Original post by ikz94
If anyone eneds help on relationships,sleep or agression holla my way ive got written essays!

Hey :smile: do you mind sending me an essay on sexual selection- relationships? i need a little help on that :smile:
Reply 316
Original post by ikz94
hey mephestic if you dont mind can you give me info on the the distinction of sleep and the types of sleep?????

Do you mean the nature of sleep? & the functions of sleep? They are two different things:

The Nature of sleep as I understand it is basically describing what happens during sleep - I actually revised and learnt this today although I only have one case study on it (Dement and Kleitman) - does anyone have any more to support the theories and nature of sleep?

I will write up the nature of sleep tomorrow;

The functions of sleep refers to Restoration theory or Evolutionary theories of sleep.

Restoration theory is fairly straight forward however I am struggling a bit to get my head around evolutionary theories and exactly what they are saying as some things dont seem to fit in the explanations.
Reply 317
For jan and June 2011, the questions for eating behaviour came under the same part of the spec (biological) as it was neural in jan then evolutionary in June -

So should I bother revising these?
Reply 318
Gahh I wish I found this thread earlier!!!
Reply 319
Original post by EffKayy
For jan and June 2011, the questions for eating behaviour came under the same part of the spec (biological) as it was neural in jan then evolutionary in June -

So should I bother revising these?

I'm not going to bother, what do you reckon is likely to come up?

Latest

Trending

Trending