The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

This is always an epic moment...:colone:
Original post by Mess.
Offered to me for £100m :lolwut: Is that the most ridiculous offer in history?

:lolwut: :rofl: Not as bad as Gotze for 148 million?
My Everton team is really starting to perform now. Starting 11 is really quite unchanged for season 2014/15 but the trio of fel/bar/rod is now utterly amazing and Patania is in unbelievable goal scoring form right now.
Reply 4783
Original post by KingMessi
:lolwut: :rofl: Not as bad as Gotze for 148 million?

Tbf that was far more reasonable but you (and others) were actually bidding for Goetze, I just had Pap on my shortlist and he is a ****ing defender :lolwut:
Getting called offside WAY too many times (8 in my last game). Anyway to improve this?

Also my last post (previous page RE: N'Zogbia). Need advice...
Original post by Mess.
Tbf that was far more reasonable but you (and others) were actually bidding for Goetze, I just had Pap on my shortlist and he is a ****ing defender :lolwut:

This is true...ah well. Got to laugh at FM's foibles, even if they infuriate us...
Original post by jackf1337
Getting called offside WAY too many times (8 in my last game). Anyway to improve this?

Also my last post (previous page RE: N'Zogbia). Need advice...
You can train players to beat the offside trap. I did that with my forward.
Rooney now also injured for a month :sad: Oh well, I have Cavani and Hernandez :p:
Reply 4788
Won the league with a 2-0 win against Arsenal :smile: Then had FA Cup Final against Man Utd, got trounced for 90 mins and lost 2-0. Week later ECC Final again against Man Utd, stick on 4-5-1 to try and keep the ball a bit better, not perfect but almost a 50-50 game, 1-1 at FT in ET, won on penalties :biggrin: Never seen such a bad penalty shootout, we won 2-1 even though Man Utd had 5 penalties :eek:

Plus the youth recruitment is being improved aswell as an extension to our brand new stadium to take it to about 40,000, won't fill it for many Premiership games but lots of $$$ for ECC matches :biggrin:
I hate the world

Oh and they injured my 4 star striker this game as well, ffs
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by dnumberwang
I hate the world

Oh and they injured my 4 star striker this game as well, ffs

Ouch.

Just having a mess around and given Liverpool £200m. Signed Gotze, Hazard, Neymar, Muniain, Shaqiri, Hummels, Eriksen and M'Vila. :teehee:
Reply 4791
Original post by CB91
Ouch.

Just having a mess around and given Liverpool £200m. Signed Gotze, Hazard, Neymar, Muniain, Shaqiri, Hummels, Eriksen and M'Vila. :teehee:

Lol Nice work xD. Though congrats on Gotze, he never EVER signs for me. Kim Kallstrom is another, i've been trying to sign on every game I play, ofc with a team that deems him quality but HE NEVER SIGNS FOR ME. So infuriating..
Original post by iRush
Lol Nice work xD. Though congrats on Gotze, he never EVER signs for me. Kim Kallstrom is another, i've been trying to sign on every game I play, ofc with a team that deems him quality but HE NEVER SIGNS FOR ME. So infuriating..

Dortmund were so strange in the negotiations. They wanted around £70,000,000 and wouldn't budge, then they shot up to £140,000,000 plus Skrtel, then went back down and I got him for £55,000,000. :dontknow:

I'm actually tempted to carry on with it. Imagine that team in a few years. :coma:
Reply 4793
Original post by CB91
Dortmund were so strange in the negotiations. They wanted around £70,000,000 and wouldn't budge, then they shot up to £140,000,000 plus Skrtel, then went back down and I got him for £55,000,000. :dontknow:

I'm actually tempted to carry on with it. Imagine that team in a few years. :coma:

Hmm I probably should've been more persistent with gotze then instead of crying when I saw they wanted £148m. Next transfer window he's mine!
Reply 4794
Original post by CB91

Just go with it! Gotze in a few years will be :coma: M'Villa and Hazard will be rock solid too :coma:

Definetely got to give us some updates on Gotze and co!
I believe I might have finally found a striker who can score. This guys form is unbelievable with 22 goals in 17 league games. I just hope he's not another promising youngster that flatlines because if he gets better he'll be incredible.
Reply 4797
Spurs have just moved from White Hart Lane to the "Hoddle Stadium" :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Original post by Llamageddon
I believe I might have finally found a striker who can score. This guys form is unbelievable with 22 goals in 17 league games. I just hope he's not another promising youngster that flatlines because if he gets better he'll be incredible.

I'm not surprised he's a scoring machine! He's physical stats are pretty good but a combination of 18 finishing and 15 composure is sweet as! :zomg:
Original post by Stirlo
Hmm I probably should've been more persistent with gotze then instead of crying when I saw they wanted £148m. Next transfer window he's mine!

I don't know if it's just me, but transfers on this seem really temperamental. Hummels nearly always costs £20m-£25m, yet ive had Dortmund not settling for anything less than £60m a few times. I've never had it on any other FM.

Original post by iRush
Just go with it! Gotze in a few years will be :coma: M'Villa and Hazard will be rock solid too :coma:

Definetely got to give us some updates on Gotze and co!

I think I might carry on with it, it seems like it will be fun. :coma:

Latest