The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Nursing at Queens...

Scroll to see replies

Hi, All those that are waiting patiently like myself ..............did anyone get an interview date in the post today? Thank you.
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Original post by donnab1988
weebutton I will try an let you know what questions I was asked as mine is at 9 :smile:

Awh thank-u soo much :smile: :smile:
No post from Queens today :frown: This waiting is hard work !
Original post by donnab1988
weebutton I will try an let you know what questions I was asked as mine is at 9 :smile:

Awh thank-u soo much :smile: :smile:
Reply 2944
got my letter yesterday surnameD congrats to all who got those and for those who have not good luck as people have posted they are sent out alphabetical order any one any idea of questions yet?:rolleyes:
Reply 2945
[QUOTE="X_weebutton_X;36467728"]I applied for childrens and my interview is on monday :s-smilie: so scared![/QUOTE
be yourself good luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:goodluck:
[QUOTE="davy121;36478360"]
Original post by X_weebutton_X
I applied for childrens and my interview is on monday :s-smilie: so scared![/QUOTE
be yourself good luckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk:goodluck:

you too!!
Original post by Tyronenew
Hi, All those that are waiting patiently like myself ..............did anyone get an interview date in the post today? Thank you.

I havent heard anything as of yet.....still waiting patiently
Current Issues in Nursing I was gonna talk about Infection Control and Confidentiality?? What about you guys? What other current issues are their to talk??
Reply 2949
I am freaking out more and more each day!
My surname begins with M and my first choice is mental health. I haven't heard of anyone that has heard from Ulster, just Queens. I'm hoping to hear this week they seem to have gotten from A to D from Thursday and people with D seem to be hearing, so it seems pretty quick. If I have to go another weekend with no response I think I will hit the drink!! I heard they were cutting the amount of places and I've heard that 1700 people have applied and then I heard 2000 people applied???
Good luck all!
Original post by Kiddd2012
Nope :frown: Hopefully soon . Where are you from ? I'm in Tralee :smile:

I'm from Dublin and my surname starts with m so by the sounds of it I could be waiting awhile if I do get an interview! Checking the postbox twice a day!
My name begins with L and there is still no word yet... i am like a mad woman every day coming in looking for the bloody post! Good luck everyone recieving interviews! xox
As my surname begins with B I was concerned that I had not received anything. Therefore I spoke to a lady in Queens this morning and she advised that this was a 7 week process and letters would be issued in batches over the period. The letters are sent out over that period in batches but not necessarily in alphabetical order ie there could be a batch with A - H but that would not be all the A - H's.

From that I assume I still have some chance ......... so can only wait and see.
As my surname begins with B I was concerned that I had not received anything. Therefore I spoke to a lady in Queens this morning and she advised that this was a 7 week process and letters would be issued in batches over the period. The letters are sent out over that period in batches but not necessarily in alphabetical order ie there could be a batch with A - H but that would not be all the A - H's.

My surname begins with 'H' and I received a letter today from Queens stating that my interview is on Tuesday 6th March at 09:20. Panic over. Thank God lol x:smile:
Reply 2954
I wonder do the send the rejection letters at the same time? Or do you just not get a rejection letter and spend the whole waiting for a letter that never comes and drive yourself mad and end up in a hospital being looked after by one of the students in the year you should have started in except you never got a letter and it drove you mad...........you get the idea.

Oh glory! that is awful.. 7 weeks.. i will be dead! I am never gonna be able to cope!!
Original post by fifyfo
I wonder do the send the rejection letters at the same time? Or do you just not get a rejection letter and spend the whole waiting for a letter that never comes and drive yourself mad and end up in a hospital being looked after by one of the students in the year you should have started in except you never got a letter and it drove you mad...........you get the idea.

It looks as though the ward will be full.........should we book our beds now???
Original post by fifyfo

fifyfo youll get yours soon lol try no to worry x:smile:
Reply 2958
[QUOTE="X_weebutton_X;36479078"]
Original post by davy121

you too!!

hi adult was my 1st choice !:woo: i get very nervous at interviews
Reply 2959
i got my interview letter toooday :smile::smile: for qub nursing! my branch off choice was mental health!

interview is on the 7th march! eeeeeppppp xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending